Senior IT Auditor
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Senior IT Auditor-WAY05728 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
Cargill Corporate Audit offers a unique career opportunity to work with a variety of Cargill businesses in different industries around the world. You will have exposure to and interaction with all levels of the organization, from understanding how individual contributors execute their roles to briefing senior leaders on audit findings and materiality. You will be part of a high-performance team, consisting of individuals with diverse cultural backgrounds and business experiences who have a passion for continuous learning. Cargill's journey in digitalization offers many great opportunities to explore emerging risks around cloud, mobility, internet of things, large system deployments, and third party management.
As Senior IT Auditor you will execute audit projects globally and assess risk by considering end-to-end processes and controls. Activities include assessing business and technology risks, analyzing current controls, and creating audit reports for senior leaders and auditees. You will also be responsible for continuous improvement of processes and initiatives within the department. You will also be key in coaching audit talent and bringing outside perspectives on audit practices and emerging risks back into Cargill.
70%: Assess, analyze, and report out on audit projects as assigned. Activities include risk assessment, project management, leading audit projects, and communication and reporting of findings to senior management.
- Perform audits: Analyze business processes and standards using a risk-based approach for various areas of a business/function. Document, validate, and share audit findings with senior management.
- Project leadership: Leading a team of peers through the full audit process. The project lead will be accountable for the successful identification, analysis, and reporting of identified risks, and needs to be able to effectively interact with all levels of the organization.
- Strategic business partner: Working with key business/functional leaders in an advisory role to understand and assess risks to develop a robust, relevant, and risk-based project pipeline.
30%: Propose, review, and complete strategic initiatives within and outside the department.
Champion various initiatives aimed at continuous improvement of the audit approach, internal training documents and strategies, and strategic risk projects such as MADJV, system implementation, business readiness, and other key initiatives
- 4-year BS or BA degree.
- 7 or more years of relevant IT experience.
- 3 or more years of IT or business audit experience.
- Ability to travel globally 40%.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly conceptualize and understand the strategy, business model, and supporting processes for Cargill businesses and functions.
- Ability to communicate and influence at multiple levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity, desire to learn, discover and seek opportunities for improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to and assume various roles within a team environment and have cultural awareness to working in a global team.
- Passion and ability to lead, coach, and develop others.
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities and manage multiple concurrent priorities.
- Demonstrates initiative, strong judgment, and commitment for results.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in English (written and verbal).
- Professional certification such as CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, or other applicable professional certification.
- Understanding of audit frameworks and standards (ISO 27001, NIST, COBIT, PCI-DSS, etc.).
- Experience in IT operations including infrastructure, applications, or data and business intelligence.
- Experience with major ERPs including SAP & Oracle.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Mandarin, Spanish, Portuguese, or other languages.
Job Information Technology
Primary Location US-MN-Wayzata
Other Locations Belgium-VAN-Mechelen, India-KA-Bangalore, Singapore-Singapore-Singapore, Netherlands-NH-Schiphol, Brazil-Sao Paulo-Sao Paulo, China-Shanghai
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Senior IT Auditor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly