2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Planner Maintenance-DOD01300 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
Cargill Meat Solutions has an exciting opportunity available for a Maintenance Planner in our Dodge City Kansas location. The maintenance planner is the central contact point for the maintenance, production, and management personnel concerning the operational status of the facility. It is the planner's responsibility to keep themselves constantly aware of the plant's operational capabilities and to keep the rest of the organization informed of any limitations that could be placed on plant operations.
70% - Plan future proactive work for the maintenance craft. Includes developing and continuously improving upon job plans, PM's, and PdM activities and the follow-up work generate from the CMMS. Manage and promote plant safety incorporating safety plans, hazards, and precautions into daily planning activities
10% - Update and maintain equipment history records via CMMS and equipment history files.
5% - Provide input and support to the maintenance and reliability team, purchasing, and maintenance departments. Track and provide meaningful measures to improve the planning department and efficiency of the craft personnel.
15% - Work with the maintenance team to develop documented maintenance strategies for all plant equipment and eliminate failures through root cause failure analysis and reliability centered maintenance activities
• Good knowledge of Maintenance process and activities.
• Advanced computer skills.
• Extensive knowledge of Maintenance Management System
• Minimum 5 years maintenance experience.
• Fluent verbal and written English.
• Understanding operating context of site assets / process systems
• Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent knowledge.
• Working knowledge of Maintenance Management systems.
• Conversant with RCFA.
• Conversant with RCM / FMEA.
• Develop and conduct training/toolboxes (concerning P (d) M Maintenance).
• Working and practical knowledge applicable Pd.M. technologies such as: Vibration Analysis, Oil Analysis, Infra-Red, Ultra Sound, and Motor Circuit Evaluation
Primary Location US-KS-Dodge City
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Planner Maintenance
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly