Clinical Sciences Intern
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Nestlé Nutrition Internship
As a Clinical Sciences Intern, you will have the opportunity to spend the summer working side-by-side with Clinical Project Managers on the design and execution of clinical research studies and projects ranging from pediatric to geriatric population. The Nestlé Nutrition Internship provides individuals with education and training achieved by working on “active” clinical nutrition research studies. The Nestlé Nutrition Intern will create value by supporting ongoing clinical projects. The intern will have the opportunity to interact with members of cross-functional groups, including representatives from the Nestlé Research Center, Nestle Clinical Development Unit, medical affairs, and regulatory and/or global marketing functions. At the end of the internship the intern will have the opportunity to present their work and achievements.
Work on Existing Projects
• Support the development or revision of clinical trial protocols and study-related scientific documentation, clinical trial database and statistical plans.
• Develop data collection instruments such as source documents, diaries, laboratory manuals, informed consent forms and study reference manuals in collaboration with Clinical Project Manager, and other relevant stakeholders.
• Assist with creating instructional materials and presentations.
• Provide general scientific and administrative support for ongoing clinical research studies.
Internship Program Details:
Program is a 7 week paid program working 40 hours a week Monday- Friday.
• Bachelor Degree preferred; recent college graduates who are planning to apply to graduate or professional programs(PhD/medical); Preferred Major degree concentrations in Nutrition, Biochemistry, or Medical Sciences; will consider college senior with prior research experience
• Research Experience and knowledgeable to conduct advanced PubMed searches.
• Knowledge of Nutrition or Medical Science
• Analytical and critical thinking skills
• Experience with medical /scientific literature searches and selecting relevant articles
• Ability to synthesize scientific evidence and summarize findings in written format
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• High standards for timeliness, work ethic, and personal integrity
• Ability to work professionally and effectively with a diverse group of colleagues
• Proficient at Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Apply for Clinical Sciences Intern
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly