Brand Manager, Perrier Communications
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
An essential element of our ongoing growth, the Retail team at Nestlé Waters is the perfect place for ambitious and aspiring individuals to achieve their dreams while building fulfilling careers. Roles on the Retail team include sales and account professionals and all offer the chance to truly impact our business at our hundreds of Retail partners. Pair this with the support you need to work with confidence - and triumph in everything you do and you have a winning combination. Join this part of Nestlé Waters, and you'll be able to use your talent to have a direct and meaningful impact on our success as you deliver healthy hydration to millions of our customers. Not only that, but you'll discover your accomplishments are recognized with a range of outstanding benefits designed to help you prosper both at work and outside of work.
We are currently seeking a Brand Manager, Perrier Communications, to be located in our Samford, CT office, to lead and execute Perrier consumer communications in the US. The iconic Perrier brand has been committed to world-class communications for over 100 years, and has been a consistent leader in the growing sparkling water category.
This position, reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, Perrier Communications, is responsible for leading day-to-day U.S. strategic and tactical consumer marketing activities to fuel the growth of the Perrier brand. In addition, the position will be accountable for managing the agency teams and internal cross-functional teams to seamlessly deliver on business objectives. Finally, the position will have international coordination with French Business Unit to ensure the U.S. market plan is aligned with the global brand vision.
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Lead execution of the annual marketing plans, managing the agency teams to develop and execute best-in-class integrated communications, including content, media, social, digital, PR, and experiential events
• Own and maintain ongoing communications calendar. Collaborate with Digital Strategist, Activation Manager, and Media Manager to ensure all communication initiatives are coordinated and phased strategically
• Work closely with Digital Strategist and Community Manager to drive greater brand presence on key owned and earned channels (social media, e-commerce, etc.)
• Partner with Innovation Lead to help develop new product concepts, packaging, and messaging that deliver on consumer needs, expanding and growing the brand strategically
• Partner with Consumer Insights Lead to drive deep understanding of consumer target and develop effective communication strategies and consumer messaging
• Help develop annual strategic campaigns via the Nestle Brand Building Model coordinating across local & global, and internal & external teams
• Leverage analytics and KPI reports to ensure optimization of marketing plans
• Become an expert on the U.S. Sparkling Water, category and forthcoming trends
• Monitor, review and report on competitive marketing activity and results
• Partner with Global Team in France to ensure proper local translation of global brand initiatives and global brand vision
• Travel “to the marketplace” on a frequent basis to observe retail conditions
Key qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Minimum 4 years of experience in Brand Management
• Results and action oriented, with strong decision making skills, and comfortable operating independently
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to effectively interface with all levels
• Ability to take initiative, develop and seek out creative and innovative ideas and solutions
• Passion for marketing and innate curiosity
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong strategic & analytical skills
• An individual with obvious personal integrity who will inspire trust within the organization
• Experience managing multiple objectives and priorities
• MBA degree preferred but optional
• Interest in working in an international environment and with cross-cultural teams
• Must fit into Nestlé Waters culture; able to work hard, and meet deadlines, in low bureaucratic/political environment, outside the box thinker, sense of humility, flexible, adaptable to changing conditions, and be an excellent team player
We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Apply for Brand Manager, Perrier Communications
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly