COE Innovation Lead
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The objective of the COE is to build the confidence and capability of NUSA Innovators by facilitating the necessary change in driving highly incremental innovation to market with the required speed necessary to win in the new reality of lean start-up.
The Innovation Lead of the Innovation COE is primarily responsible for Supporting the Development of Innovation Pipelines across Nestle USA strategic businesses. This individual will work with the divisional innovation teams and lead them through the Idea to Launch front-end approach to scope the work, identify opportunity areas, and lead the ideation and creation workshop in the development of concepts and prototypes that will be part of building a 5G pipeline. Additionally, this individual will be responsible for identifying and sharing Best Practices across NUSA. This role will work closely with the Innovation teams, our Innovation consultants, Market Research, Finance, TAG and R&D to deliver profitable, high growth innovation pipelines.
- Business Partnership with the Divisions in Developing 5G Pipelines through leading innovation workshops to develop Opportunity Areas, Ideas, and Prototypes
- Designing Concepts that are ready for consumer testing
- Partnering with R&D, Packaging Design, and Digital COE to support prototype development
- Socializing success, wins, and best practices with senior leadership
- Lead agenda and facilitate Innovation Leadership Team monthly meetings to share and embed best practices across divisions.
- Collaborate with the NBE Idea to Launch team to align approaches to new ways of working and support launch of I2L across NUSA market
- Assess external best practices, tools, and techniques - and infuse across NUSA
- Lead Innovation Training to Upskill Marketing, CMI, and X-Functional Innovation Teams across NUSA
- Train the trainer to establish divisional champions who will be responsible for Onboarding their Innovation team members
- Develop external focus through bringing experts into Ideation sessions
- Driving Innovation Culture through FailSafe, Culinary Programs, and Hackathons
- Support development of career pathing & development opportunities for Innovators
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Works independently with general supervision received from the CMO.
SUPERVISION GIVEN: Will be asked to provide feedback and coaching to cross-functional partners
FINANCIAL/STRATEGIC IMPACT: Achieving results from BASES that meet Incremental NNS and concept screen thresholds. Enhance B3 Innovation pipelines within divisions through Best Practice usage by divisions.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- Bachelors degree required.
- Have good working knowledge of CPG, preferably food and Nestlé as well as channel of trade customer base in Grocery, Mass and New Business.
- 2-3 years previous Innovation experience required
- Customer service orientation.
- Strong project management skills to ensure timeline & budgets are in line
- Thinks strategically.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Strong judgment in decision-making.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Possess good problem solving skills.
Marketing Strategy - Identifies future consumer segments and white space opportunities for the brand that deliver against unmet consumer needs
Consumer Insight & Empathy - Goes beyond understanding consumers and what they do to why they do it
Innovation - Generates new ideas that demonstrate creative problem-solving and idea generation for his/her own brand and others
Nestlé Leadership Framework Key Competencies: Results Focus, Insight, Know Yourself, Influence with Integrity
Apply for COE Innovation Lead
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly