Group FP&A Governance Supervisor
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Barry Callebaut Group has been growing at a fast pace in the past years, making the need for standard tools, processes and governance even more relevant. 18 months ago, we have engaged in a Global Finance Transformation Project, with the aim of reshaping our system, automating our reporting and re-designing our Finance target operating model. In this context, we are expanding our Group FP&A Team in our Headquarters in Zurich. The team is an interface between Business, Information Management and Master Data. It implements and enforces global standards and processes driving reporting efficiency and meaningful data usage.
The position encompasses a broad variety of tasks and responsibilities:
- Support of the design and the implementation of global processes relating to Financial Reporting Governance
- Contribute to data governance and standardization initiatives: Improve integrity and accuracy of data in the systems (SAP R/3) to support overall process improvement and harmonization
- Support the design, roll-out tools and the implementation of concepts that enable reporting efficiency and speed of financial decisions. For instance: Reporting automation, KPI scorecards etc.
- Drive change by successfully rolling-out new tools and ensure acceptance by the relevant user community
The ideal candidate:
- University degree or equivalent, preferably in finance or business administration
- 4-5 years of work experience
- Solid SAP/BW knowledge is a must. Strong affinity with systems and data
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills: Ability to translate business needs into system solutions and processes that work effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills: Understands the needs of the business through regular interaction with internal stakeholders (Regional CFOs and FP&A, Information Management, Master Data)
- Good communication skills: Able to effectively communicate with stakeholders from various levels and background; Act as an ambassador capable of promoting new tools, making them effectively accepted and used throughout the organization
- Capacity to work independently in project mode, while managing multiple stakeholders by influence
- Ability to work within a changing environment
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written)
This role requires occasional travel worldwide depending on the project pipeline.
This position offers a unique viewpoint on BC Group organization and stakeholders, from top Corporate Leaders to Business Leaders in a context of deep financial processes and operating model transformation. It will provide a great opportunity to understand the group, its key processes and value drivers. It offers a strong base for future career opportunities in Barry Callebaut at corporate level or in business units.
Apply for Group FP&A Governance Supervisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly