1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
An essential element of our ongoing growth, the Retail team at Nestlé Waters is the perfect place for ambitious and aspiring individuals to achieve their dreams while building fulfilling careers. Roles on the Retail team include sales and account professionals and all offer the chance to truly impact our business at our hundreds of Retail partners. Pair this with the support you need to work with confidence - and triumph in everything you do and you have a winning combination. Join this part of Nestlé Waters, and you'll be able to use your talent to have a direct and meaningful impact on our success as you deliver healthy hydration to millions of our customers. Not only that, but you'll discover your accomplishments are recognized with a range of outstanding benefits designed to help you prosper both at work and outside of work.
We are currently seeking a Category Analyst reporting to the Senior Manager, Category & Shopper Solutions. This position will be responsible for promoting Category & Nestlé Waters growth through the analysis of sales & shopper data and development of retail strategies that serve as B-2-B messaging platforms.
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Primary contact for 84.51:
• Become the primary contact with 84.51 for Nestle Waters
• Plan and execute annual calendar of loyalty events at Kroger across the Nestle Waters brand portfolio
• Track household growth and overall impact of programs
• MCS Activation
• Work collaboratively with Team Lead and Retail Marketing Manager to identify opportunities to invest Marketing - Customer Specific at Kroger
• Track progress for all events, starting 14 weeks out through execution
• Identify key Shopper trends and insights at Kroger
• Utilize 84.51 database resources to understand current trends and opportunities at Kroger
• Leverage 84.51 resources to identify programs and opportunities to grow households for NWNA portfolio
• Share insights with Team Lead and CCSD for appropriate Business Units
• Big brands event activation
• Assist Team Lead, Retail Marketing Manager, and Brand CCSD to activate Plan and recap all events, including recommendations where appropriate
Key qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Exceptional Excel & PowerPoint skills
• Syndicated Data (Nielsen & IRI) Measures and systems
• Shopper Data: 84.51 Shopper Card metrics and Homescan Panel Data
• Able to synthesize data from a variety of sources
• Presentation skills: present data accurately and with credibility
• Interaction with customers and customer managers
We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Apply for Category Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly