Sr Administrative Assistant
Sr Administrative Assistant-WIC03672 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
To support the retail channel team with various administrative functions, including but not limited to expense management, travel coordinating and scheduling, team communications, presentation creation, project management, customer engagement and planning, etc.
40% Assist with the planning and scheduling of travel, meetings, customer appointments, corporate aviation scheduling as needed. Also assist in onboarding new employees by ordering equipment and assisting in the front end hiring process.
25% Facilitate the expense management of the retail channel team.
25% Compile information into useable forms, create presentations and communications for meetings as needed by retail channel leadership team.
10% Collaborate with internal communications team to share information across the retail channel.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of four (4) years' experience working in an administrative role
- Some level of experience working directly with customers (excellent customer service skills)
- Above average proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook)
- Meeting and event planning experience
- Basic I/T knowledge with computers
- Onboarding experience
- Ability to quickly master new software applications
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- High level of professionalism
- Strong organizational skills with attention to details
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple priorities and resolving routine problems in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently and take initiative, while exhibiting teamwork
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Some college
- Senior or executive administrative support experience
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook
Job Administrative/Support Services
Primary Location US-KS-Wichita
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job