Associate Brand Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
An essential element of our ongoing growth, the Brand Acceleration team at Nestlé Waters is the perfect place for ambitious and aspiring individuals to achieve their dreams while building fulfilling careers. Roles on the Brand Acceleration team include brand and strategy and business development professionals and all offer the chance to truly impact our business at our hundreds of retail partners. Pair this with the support you need to work with confidence - and triumph in everything you do and you have a winning combination. Join this part of Nestlé Waters, and you'll be able to use your talent to have a direct and meaningful impact on our success as you deliver healthy hydration to millions of our customers. Not only that, but you'll discover your accomplishments are recognized with a range of outstanding benefits designed to help you prosper both at work and outside of work.
We are currently seeking an Associate Brand Manager reporting the Group Marketing Manager and based in Stamford, CT. This position will be responsible for supporting the Group Marketing Manager in the development and execution of Nestlé Pure Life's communication and activation plans, focused on driving the brand's growth. This is an exciting opportunity to support a growing business, while owning projects that will contribute to personal development.
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Lead the execution of the tactical plans supporting the brand's objectives, including social and digital assets and strategy, public relations and events, and internal engagement
• Serve as primary brand contact for packaging agency, leading brand design projects from briefing through execution
• Serve as primary brand contact for Consumer Affairs, managing brand communications and escalating issues as needed
• Serve as primary brand contact for Corporate Affairs, partnering on media opportunities, internal engagement, and quarterly reporting
• Partner with Innovation & Renovation team on label innovation projects
• Manage sponsorship/partnership activations including water donations
Key qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Minimum 2 years' experience in Marketing for Packaged Goods
• Some cross-functional experience (i.e. sales, customer development, etc.) a plus
• Very entrepreneurial, results and action oriented
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to take initiative, develop and seek out creative and innovative ideas
• Hands-on approach to business and flexibility
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• An individual with personal integrity who will inspire trust within the organization
• Digital marketing experience a plus
• Experience managing multiple objectives and priorities required
• MBA degree optional
• Must have curiosity about knowledge of marketing fundamentals, with a desire to learn through experience and training
• Must meet NWNA value guidelines. High integrity, ethics, etc.
• Must fit into Nestlé Waters culture; able to work hard, and meet deadlines, in low bureaucratic/political environment, outside the box thinker, sense of humility, flexible, adaptable to changing conditions, and be an excellent team player
We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Apply for Associate Brand Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly