Project Engineering Manager
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain, Technical and Productions and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Supply Chain and you'll be part of our logistics backbone - and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of Nestlé Waters offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Supply Chain factories spread across the nation. What you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful - not least is you'll be helping to deliver healthy hydration to millions of thirsty customers. We'll make sure you have the strong leadership and clear direction you need to feel motivated and passionate about accomplishing great things. While you take a pride in delivering an excellent performance, you'll see your contributions are recognized and rewarded with an outstanding level of support, training and benefits - everything you need to grow and thrive in your career.
We are currently seeking a Project Engineering Manager to support multiple projects in the Mid West region based out of Carlisle, OH. The individual in this role will be responsible for providing the leadership and management of multiple small & large projects. Projects will include equipment systems, facility construction, and innovation projects.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Conceptual scope development, project briefs, overall program development, define key resource needs
- Development of an execution strategy, cost development, preliminary schedule development, evaluating project and engineering alternatives
- Drive the due diligence process, oversee and authorize RFP and resource procurement and equipment purchases, contractor bidding process, contractor selection, contract negotiation and procurement
- Work with internal & external design groups for all design specifications and drawings
- Develop and implement bid cycle for mechanical, electrical, piping and construction projects
- Supervise installation & contractors
- Assure safe, timely, and quality construction methods and means are followed
- Assure the development and execution of a detailed commissioning plan and start-up process
- Manage the start-up and validation of the project
- Act as main focal point between the corporate engineering team and plant staff
- Provide capital forecasting needs and guidance in detail schedule development
- Manage the budget and cost-track projects
- Coordinate with the plant operations and conduct weekly project
Key qualifications include:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or related field
- 2-5 years project management engineering experience in a high speed consumer packaging industry (Beverage, Food or Pharmaceutical) highly preferred
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills with the ability to reach win-win solutions with internal and external partners
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with a strong ability to build relationships
- Demonstrated success in project management, problem solving, continuous improvement and achieving metrics
- Excellent follow-up skills with a customer focused approach
- Ability to travel domestically to visit plants and vendors/partner and needs mobility/flexibility based on assignment to relocate for short period of time.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Word and PowerPoint and experienced analysis capabilities utilizing Excel and Access
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP preferred)
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Apply for Project Engineering Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly