Field Sales Representative- LA, CA
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain
and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
An essential element of our ongoing growth, the Retail team at Nestlé Waters is the perfect place for ambitious and aspiring individuals to achieve their dreams while building fulfilling careers. Roles on the Retail team include sales and account professionals and all offer the chance to truly impact our business at our hundreds of Retail partners. Pair this with the support you need to work with confidence - and triumph in everything you do and you have a winning combination. Join this part of Nestlé Waters, and you'll be able to use your talent to have a direct and meaningful impact on our success as you deliver healthy hydration to millions of our customers. Not only that, but you'll discover your accomplishments are recognized with a range of outstanding benefits designed to help you prosper both at work and outside of work.
We are currently seeking a Field Sales Representative for our Los Angeles Market and will report to the Sr. Retail Unit Leader. This position will be responsible for achieving volume targets at Supermarket, Independent and Mass accounts within the assigned territory.
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Sell relentlessly to maximize volume on display (case pack/thematic), inventory, merchandising (POS, IRC, Sell Sheets) and POI's
• Execute the prescribed daily activities/programming
• Build superior relationships and communication with multiple points of contact in each store (effectively wired at store level)
• Preplan properly for calls in order to execute the routed day
• Leverage entire portfolio to maximize volume on display, merchandising and POI's
• Communicate effectively internally at all times when reporting results, sharing successes, working closely with teammates, Retail Unit Leader, Key Account Manager, etc.
• Performance Metrics around: Case pack volume on display, Productivity and Work With Rating
Key qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Minimum of Associates or Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
• Physical demands to include lifting/carry, frequent standing, walking, stooping, bending, kneeling, etc.
• Valid driver's license with a good driving record
• Strong sales and negotiation skills
• Systems Aptitude- ability to navigate Microsoft Office and a handheld tablet comfortably and appropriately
• Initiative; self starter
• Organizational and time management skills (ability to prioritize and effectively execute day)
• Effective communication skills
• Sound judgment and ability to receive and internalize constructive feedback (emotional intelligence)
• Results focused
We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Apply for Field Sales Representative- LA, CA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly