Sales Regional Account Manager Veneto-Friuli
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Regional Account Manager is responsible for managing with maximum efficiency the Regional Accounts assigned, ensuring the fulfilment of Kellogg´s Commercial policy. In addition it is responsible for building and maintaining strong business relationships, delivering incremental opportunities to the regional agreed plan.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Regional Account Manager at Kelloggs, you will be part of our success by:
- Defining Sales Plans for the clients assigned. Responsible for the effective coverage of the panel, objective fulfilment, KPIs.
- Maximizing Kellogg Brands sales and reaching qualitative objectives.
- Controlling the evolution of the market in the area.
- Proactively developing and managing business relationships at a local level to deliver incremental opportunities for Kelloggs.
- Sharing information with the team manager to identify short and medium term actions to be taken.
- Monitoring the market and competitors evolution in the territory. Recommends actions for measurement; customer satisfaction included.
Following and delivering all the Commercial strategy plans (Promotions, Assortment, Bonuses, Payments)
- Suggesting tailored action plans for local needs or customers, in critical cases.
- Collaborating with other departments (such as Purchase, Category, Marketing, Logistic, Financial) in order to promote a long term partnership for the growth of the business and the categories promoted with the Clients.
- Constantly analysing selling point activities performance.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in the role, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Educational background: University Degree, preferably in Economics or equivalent
Customer Knowledge and focus. High communication and presentation skills. Impact and influence.
- Strong interpersonal, numeracy and organisational skills.
- Inquisitive nature, dynamic individual with a can do attitude and drive improvement/learning. Self-starter
- Technical Skills. Strong of the products, knowledge and use of sales tools.
- Good knowledge of Categories, Brand strategies, Consumer and Shopper behaviour
- Fluent in English
Previous experience in the same role;
Previous experience in Trade Marketing /Finance/ Sales /Commercial positions in FMCG.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
Please note that the position is open also for individuals with disabilities (under the Law 68/99 - Italy)
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please dont hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kelloggs opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Apply for Sales Regional Account Manager Veneto-Friuli
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly