Senior Manager Insight & Planning
Grow with us and join the Kellogg business at an exciting time for the cereal category! Work with a progressive, dynamic team in an exciting opportunity as Senior Insight & Planning Manager based out of our Dublin head Office. Discover and apply consumer insights that lead and shape the portfolio and Brand Strategy in Europe to profitably grow the Cereal business.
Youll be a skilled market researcher who can ensure the Kellogg marketing strategy across existing portfolio and new brand is founded on true strategic insight that profitably grows the business and the Breakfast category. We need you to be the voice of the consumer to provide insightful behavioural understanding to the steer the Portfolio Brand Strategy for Europe.
Enrich yourself as you work for a company that delights the world through foods and brands that matter. Provide Leadership and direction to the Senior Brand Teams Lead through your use of the most relevant technical competencies to underpin our Consumer Insight. Together well shape a stronger future for our company and your career while you build your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
As well as the hunger to learn, the thirst to develop and the integrity to change the business, you will:
- Provide a strategic lead on Consumer Insight for the Cereal Portfolio, category, brand insight and research across W.E. and CEMEA to deliver profitable consumer led growth for all our Cereal Brands
- Develop a Consumer Insight Strategy based on an EU Knowledge Agenda that will shape the Portfolio and Brand Development to frame the commercial planning process
- Procure, shape and align Consumer Insight across the EU to deliver a central strategic view of the Brand that leads to actionable in-market strategies
- Lead the ongoing implementation of the Insight strategy for Breakfast portfolio. Plan and execute research and planning solutions against that agenda and within budget
- Critical assessment and shaping of the marketing strategy using integrated insight to EHQ consolidating all European Markets ensuring optimal delivery of insight to the business to drive profitable growth
- Lead the annual development of Insight budget to meet the needs of the Eu business. To manage on a monthly basis, re-allocating funds as required
- Lead and Manage with sole accountability on all projects and contracts with research suppliers, ensuring best possible solutions to meet business needs, developing and experimenting with new solutions, and driving for added value
- Support the Brand Communications Development through inspiring effective assignment and creative briefs and supporting execution and evaluation through an integrated view of in-market performance based on evaluation and ROI
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Considerable experience in Insight & Planning with a background in qualitative, quantitative Panel and Market data
- Strong leadership, objectivity and communication skills to ensure the voice of the consumer is heard
- Experience in International or European research
- High level of planning capability
- FMCG experience
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact email@example.com.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please dont hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kelloggs opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Apply for Senior Manager Insight & Planning
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly