National Account Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A hybrid position that provides both Culinary and Sales Management leadership to assigned National Account Customers. Responsible for profitable sales (both branded and custom) at accounts with revenue at or above communicated targets.
The job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Account Strategy Planning
• Analyze assigned customers current business status using available tools and resources (Ex. Technomics/ Data Essential).
• Determine "white space" opportunities.
• Match current portfolio and NP capabilities against customer menu needs.
• Create and implement a strategic "Plan of Attack". Communicate to internal teams. Update as necessary.
• Seek opportunities for impactful, purposeful and strategic in-person interactions with customer contacts.
• Develop/ Strengthen relationships with Key decision makers with focus on customers Culinary, Beverage, RD, QA , Marketing, Supply chain, Purchasing, Executive, Nutritional, Export (if required) teams.
Drive Idea/ Product Development Cycle
• Seek opportunities to participate in customer driven ideations (ex. Innovation Summits).
• Proactively seek opportunities to deliver Nestle initiated Culinary/Beverage Ideations and Product showings (Ideations/ Capabilities/ OMP toolbox activities).
• Utilize Consumer metrics tools (ex. Scores) to validate and screen product for potential new items.
• Seek all Product Development opportunities (Custom, Custom Non- EX and Branded) within our capabilities.
• Provide culinary/beverage leadership to the PD Process (Gold Standard to Initial sample to required revisions through Manufactured Product).
Secure Product Approval
• Gain Manufacture Approval for Products(LTO or Core).
• Lead/ Support Consumer Store testing.
• Confirm product "Go or no GO" and communicate accordingly.
• Identify and Address required key issues related to: QA/ LEGAL/ Non disclosures/ Labels/ Nutritional etc.
Coordinate Supply/ Quality Maintence (Post Sale)
• Confirm Pricing Accuracy within Nestle and Customers system (0-2 months).
• Monitor the Deployment of Product against forecasted volumes (0-6 months or length of LTO).
• Immediately address all product complaint and issues (for life of product).
• Communicate changes in forecast volumes using all available tools (EX. customer communicating, Daily Chain report etc.) for life of product.
• Seek opportunities to expand product uses to multiple menu applications.
• Seek VA revision opportunities to defend and existing product and extend product life cycle.
Manage Product Life Cycle End
• Conduct post product loss review to determine reason for loss.
• Address root analysis of lost product to benefit future endeavors.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- College Degree required or a combination of HS Diploma and relevant experience.
- Culinary experience preferred; CWC and / or CIA.
- Previous experience with food service.
- Experienced in sales data collection and analysis is preferred.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook). Possess thorough knowledge of business communication technologies, e.g. e-mail, fax, cell phones, voicemail, etc.
- Must be a creative thinker to overcome customer rejections.
- Must be adaptable and be able to consistently deal with ever-changing conditions.
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Must conduct self in a professional manner at all times with personnel, customers and venue staff.
- Strong people management skills.
- Travel required.
Apply for National Account Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly