Employee Relations Market Sr. Specialist - Waco
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Employee Relations Market Sr. Specialist - Waco-WAC01534 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
As a member of the HR Solutions ER Market team, this position will be accountable for the execution and delivery of employee relations (ER) services within Market Locations.
The HR Solutions ER Market Specialist Will serve as a member of the HR Solutions ER/IR specialist's team responsible for delivering HR ER/IR services to the business. Acting under limited supervision, the incumbent will utilize their full HR ER knowledge to administer more complex processes related to the delivery of HR ER services within market locations.
30% - Business Leader:
• Serve as a specialist within the HR ER market HR Solution team to provide relevant and effective consulting services to businesses.
• Use full HR ER knowledge to guide/review/perform HR ER projects
• Execute the co-ordinated deployment of HR ER services, including specific strategy requirements
• Leverage and enforce processes and technologies to support delivery of services
• Work in close partnership with shared services (CBS) to deliver recurring end-to-end services and processes
• Develop and maintain key internal/external relationships, which may include: business leaders, hiring managers, business/function human resource professionals, industry contacts, employees
• Under limited supervision, provide consult to HR and business managers and supervisors within market locations regarding the interpretation and delivery of more complex HR ER policies, programs and processes.
• Using full HR ER knowledge, and client intelligence, provide thought leadership in recommending solutions that build on business and functional strategic drivers for the market locations
30% - Change Leader:
• Represent market locations and business clients in prioritization activities and escalations
• Provide feedback into services priorities to ensure market locations adoption
• Participate in CBS Migration activities, shared service consolidation and MADJV initiatives as assigned
• Promote the use and implementation of tools/technologies within market locations to gain efficiency in delivering HR Solutions
• Provide consult/advice to HR and business managers/supervisors on HR ER/IR issues/activities
• Guide/Review/Perform the design and delivery of HR ER/IR training/education sessions for employees, HR professionals, and/or supervisors/managers in the business
20% - Culture Steward:
• Champion a strong continuous improvement culture to ensure deployment of scalable, simplified and standardized processes
• Express, model and reinforce a process-honoring culture
20% - Value Leader:
• Using full HR ER knowledge, provide input to ensure service delivery is compliant with laws, regulations, and corporate policies
• Ensure application of standard policies
• Responsible for ensuring proper use of vendor management of HR ER providers within market locations.
• Provide input into the appropriate blend of internally sourced service delivery versus vendor sourced delivery
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and standardization on processes currently managed by country and/or regionally
• Ensure consistent adherence to all legal and regulatory requirements in market locations. This may involve working with legal resources and/or external consultants to interpret and implement complex/ambiguous policies
• Travel up to 15% within market location
• Bachelor's degree or in lieu of degree 9 years of relevant business experience
• 5 or more years of experience in human resources
• Previous experience in HR ER (Employee Relations)/IR (Industrial Relations)
• Experience working with multiple businesses units and cross-functional teams.
• Fluent in Spanish
• Experience anticipating issues, problem solving and implementing solutions, including referring critical issues to the appropriate level of management, and improving efficiency, quality, cost and productivity
• Demonstrated experience positively influencing and collaborating with business and HR leaders
• Working experience in change management or organizational change efforts
• Post-graduate degree in Human Resources, Business Management or relate field.
• Experience implementing and executing multiple and simultaneous HR processes and client focused solutions
• Experience in a shared services organization
• Project management experience
• Experience working in a highly driven metric and process HR environment.Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Job Human Resources
Primary Location US-TX-Waco
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Employee Relations Market Sr. Specialist - Waco
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly