Customer Experience Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Customer Experience Manager-HOP04175 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
The Customer Service Manager develops and leads a global high performing team that is accountable for ensuring our customer needs are met for support, services and small projects. This resource operates as an influential leader within Format Solutions, collaborating with other delivery leaders to ensure we offer a world class customer experience.
30% - This role is the primary leader of the Customer Service team. Responsibilities include talent development and performance management in alignment with the Cargill Leadership Model and the CAN Green Book. This position will coordinate the onboarding and training of resources and also oversee partnerships with vendors who assist in the delivery of customer service activities.
30% - This leader will manage the day-to day activities of the Customer Service team. This includes ensuring the successful delivery of support and services for Format Solutions customers globally. This role is responsible for the oversight of service proposals and estimates prior to presenting to customers as well as reviewing and approving time and expense reporting for the team. Ensure the timely response and resolution for all support cases. Define, monitor and report on key service related metrics such as customer satisfaction surveys and case resolution counts.
20% - The Customer Service Manager will project manage small service engagements executed by the team. This includes managing to committed timelines and budgets, forecasting resource needs, handling issues, identifying risks and removing barriers to ensure successful delivery to our customers.
20% - A key responsibility of this position will be to outline and maintain a strong vision for the team that aligns with the business strategy and prepares the team for advancement in the markets we serve. Define and lead continuous improvement efforts. Foster a culture of collaboration with other teams to unsure customer needs are understood and met. It also includes ensuring that the team has adequate tools and processes to support their purpose. The vision set forth by this leader should encompass capabilities and approaches that will enable Format Solutions to be best in class in our customer interactions.
Candidates from multiple locations will be considered and home based locations will also be considered for this position.
• Experience leading people (current team size is approximately 12)
• Bachelor's degree in Management, Computer Science, Agricultural field or in lieu of degree 9 years of equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 5 years of experience working in and/or managing customer services & support staff in the software implementation field or similar industry
• Demonstrated success managing and delivering the consulting service business development lifecycle including: opportunity identification, proposal development, project cost estimation, delivery resource allocation, completion of the delivery and the collection of post engagement feedback
• Experience in managing performance and developing talent within a team
• Experience working with teams that are located in several different offices or working out of their homes
• Experience in applying innovative ideas into practice
• Strong skills in analyzing situations/challenges, developing plans for resolution and navigating towards a positive outcomes
• Strong interpersonal skills in terms of effective listening, patience, composure, persuasion and conflict management
• Comfortable leading small to medium audience discussions and presentations
• Demonstrated collaboration skills
• Ability to influence others
• Ability to work both across internal groups and with external customers to propose and manage the delivery of value add solutions
• Strong communication skills
• Strong motivational and team building skills
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
• Experience building or forming a customer service capability within an agriculture or technology field
• Experience leading a global team
• Agricultural, technology or process manufacturing background
• Demonstrated ability to create and sustain scorecards to measure a team's performance
• Experience with Call Center best practices and industry trends
• Experience with customer management software (SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, etc.)
• Strong project management skills and experience
Job Information Technology
Primary Location US-MN-Hopkins
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Customer Experience Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly