Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Part-time)
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Part Time
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Part-time)-HOP04188 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, located in Hopkins, Minnesota you will understand the full recruiting lifecycle and assist at various points within the process. This role will work directly with candidate experience specialists, recruiters, and the broader TA team to provide a high quality candidate interview and hiring process. In addition to these duties the role will also support members of the TA team onsite with presentations, meetings, backing up Candidate Experience Specialists and Recruiters, maintaining process documentation, ensuring New Hire Onboarding consistency, event planning, and other general administrative tasks as assigned by TA leadership.
- 35% - Assists in managing the candidate experience at multiple points in the talent acquisition process to ensure a strong positive client and candidate experience. Including, but not limited to, reviewing weekly new hire list to ensure all new hires have received start information in advance of their Monday start day.
- 25% - Occasional Back-up for Wayzata Candidate Experience Specialist, Recruiters, and new requisition triage. Assists in event preparation and coordination.
- 20% - Assists in creation and maintenance of Recruiter process documentation including training manuals, FAQ's, and keeping SharePoint/S: Drive documentation updated, etc.
- 20% - Provide support for other general administrative tasks, including but not limited to, daily Chain of Custody mailings, meeting scheduling, supplies, FedEx shipping coordination.
This is a part-time 20 hour per week position.
• HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
• 1 or more years of business or corporate experience
• Outstanding organizational skills, ability to coordinate multiple streams of work independently; meticulous attention to detail
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills; ability to build strong relationships; a positive open attitude with a sense of fun
• Proactive problem solver capable of identifying issues and generating solutions; desire and energy to continuously improve the overall candidate experience
• Demonstrated initiative, judgment and maturity; track record as self-start; discreet, respectful and caring with confidential information
• Strong computer skills
• Flexibility to deal with ambiguity and last minute changes; ability to remain calm under pressure; comfortable working with minimal direction and flexibility to work as schedules of candidates align
• Ability to prioritize and look beyond own responsibilities to help team members to drive further learning of talent acquisition
• 1 or more years of relevant work experience, recruitment/HR background preferred
• Previous invoicing, billing or expense reimbursement experience
• Previous event planning experience
• Applicant tracking system experience (Taleo)
• Post high-school education (Associate's or Bachelor's degree)Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Job Human Resources
Primary Location US-MN-Hopkins
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Part-time)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly