Corporate Executive Chef
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Can you make executive decisions, manage a large team, drive sales, champion our brand, and still put a delicious meal on the table? As the Corporate Executive Chef you'll have an opportunity to do this and much more! In this role, you'll drive volume growth of some of our most iconic brands, such as: Minor's, Minor's Chef specialties, and all the embellishment products in our food portfolio.
- Grows and protects existing Minor's products at strategically relevant operators.
- Analyzes customer menus to create and effectively communicate Minor's product and operational suggestions.
- Builds and nurtures customer relationships that separate the Minor's experience from competition.
- Supports Broker Sales Reps (BSR)/Channel Sales Managers (CSM)/Broker Chefs/Distributor Sales Reps (DSR) at large local operators and partner distributors.
- Sells profitability and value of Minor's and embellishment products as a solution. Does not sell cost.
- Field Training.
- Leads food and operations based training of Channel Sales Managers and key operators.
- Works with BSRs and Broker Chefs to help develop their skills while certifying their ability to lead basic demonstrations.
- Organizes schedules and conducts symposiums on Nestlé products and their applications.
- Creates effective and simple demonstration recipes and techniques that effectively help Street sales organization sell the profitability and flavor of products.
- Actively supports Training and Development Team in Solon with Best-Practices and Trainer leadership.
- Routinely shares customer and competitive insight with Nestlé Professional Business Development.
- Culinary stewardship in local community and culinary school(s).
- Engage with professional affiliations (ACF, WCR, Catersource, ProStart) to showcase Minor's commitment to Culinary Arts while networking for business development.
- Accurately accounts for sales results and sales targets using BRIDGE account management system.Routinely shares relevant best-practices with peer network.
- Reconciles T&E budget in compliance with standards of Nestlé USA.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- Culinary Degree.
- CWC and/or CEC preferred.
- Some college (prefer B.A./B.S. in Food Science or related discipline).
- 10 years experience in field as an Executive Chef.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint (25-30 WPM).
- Hardware/Software competencies: E-mail, faxes, cell phones, voice mail etc.
- Demonstrated written and vernal fluency. Ability to present at all levels.
- Organizational skills to include time/project management skills and the ability to prioritize projects based on business.
- Be a self-starter: i.e. be able recognize, analyze, develop solutions and initiate problem solving action with very little information and/or direction.
- Ability to coordinate off site training sessions: communicate with on site management; procure, produce and ship food/supplies as needed; produce and ship training materials to site in a timely fashion.
- Demonstrate above average problem solving abilities: many problems are abstract in nature.
- Be able to travel extensively utilizing commercial flights, automobile and other forms of transportation.
- Understanding of distribution channels and the challenges associated with them.
- Possess thorough Nestlé product knowledge (or demonstrate proficiency within 6 months).
Apply for Corporate Executive Chef
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly