Finance Manager IPE
Grow with us in this finance manager position and be responsible for providing financial stewardship. Work across all categories and platforms, drive the effort against best practice, accounting standards and Kellogg Company standards.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In this role you will:
- Manage the monthly reporting cycle for Research Quality Nutrition and Technology savings, including production of management reports, alignment with partner functions, submissions to European Supply Chain Finance, and management of risks & opportunities
- Support Senior End 2 End Initiative Managers in creating and leading the annual RQNT savings ideation cycle, creating financial analysis and insights on brands to identify and influence RQNT savings strategy
- Provide financial guidance to Initative Planning and Execution & RQNT teams from creation to delivery of savings ideas, via expertise and tools to size and assess each ideas return on investment
- Act as Centre of Excellence on European initiative financial matters for IPE & RQNT, providing expert advice & building financial capabilities within cross functional teams
- Finance Business Partner for the IPE Leadership team and wider IPE & RQNT functions, providing financial support for any special projects led by the IPE team
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as the hunger to learn and the passion to develop, you will need to show evidence of the following.
- Educated to graduate level or equivalent, strong understanding of FMCG. Qualified in ACCA/ACA/CIMA or Equivalent
- Able to work cross functionally and influence key business stakeholders to enable realization of essential fuel for business growth
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships across functions, teams and geographies
- High level of commercial awareness, and continuous improvement mindset
- Previous experience in either a Commercial or Supply Chain Finance Business Partner role
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
This role can be based in Dublin or in Manchester.
Supports RQNT team in delivery of approximately $10M of reformulation savings annually, which in turn provides fuel for business growth for our category teams.
Internal Relationships:- IPE LT, RQNT LT, Procurement Finance, Plant & Co-Man Finance, Innovation Finance, SC Financial Planning, E2E Initiative Team, Food & Packaging Teams, Global RQNT Finance, Nutrition
Collaborates with Engineering [EU & Global], Marketing, Insights & Planning, Quality, Procurement [EU & Global], Finance, Supply Chain.
Role requires regional communication, travel and co-ordination within Europe and internationally as required. Role will require work in a food manufacturing environment. The position may occasionally require working beyond the normal workdays hours and on weekend and public/bank holidays. Demanding and changing schedules require adaptability and highly developed prioritization skills.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact email@example.com.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please dont hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kelloggs opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Apply for Finance Manager IPE
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly