Junior Brand Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
With annual sales of about CHF 6.2 billion (EUR 5.6 billion / USD 6.6 billion) in fiscal year 2014/15, the Zurich-based Barry Callebaut Group is the world's leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products - from sourcing and processing cocoa beans to producing the finest chocolates, including chocolate fillings, decorations and compounds. The Group runs more than 50 production facilities worldwide and employs a diverse and dedicated global workforce of more than 10'000 people.
The Barry Callebaut Group serves the entire food industry, from industrial food manufacturers to artisanal and professional users of chocolate, such as chocolatiers, pastry chefs, bakers, hotels, restaurants or caterers.
The Barry Callebaut Group is committed to sustainable cocoa production to help ensure future supplies of cocoa and improve farmer livelihoods. It supports the Cocoa Horizons Foundation in its goal to shape a sustainable cocoa and chocolate future.
In order to support the Global Brand Manager CARMA in the implementation of our growth strategy for CARMA, one of three worldwide Gourmet / Food-service brands, we are looking for a highly motivated professional at the Headquarters based in Zürich, working as:
Junior Brand Manager CARMA
Reporting to the Global Brand Manager CARMA, you will be an important part of the small brand team and support the creation of a sustainable momentum and dedication to the brand in different regions. Therefore you will work on:
- Prepare and adapt communication and marketing support materials based on CD guidelines; validate and verify with internal stakeholders and customers
- Support the export department and the local sales organizations with adapted marketing materials and concepts
- Develop trend research and create ideas for new concepts and marketing activities and tools (fairs, events, gadgets, give-aways, packaging etc)
- Run analysis on a regular basis and bringing it into a presentable form i.e. for reports (Brand Cockpit, overviews of budget status), or management presentations
- Support brand management projects; set up project plans and milestone tracking, based on overall brand activation plans; coordinate with internal departments, as well as suppliers
- Perform various administrative tasks: controlling of budget, organizing meetings, organizing events, writing protocols, helping with the preparation of meetings, conference calls, etc
For this interesting position, the following background and skills are required:
- Bachelor or equivalent education in Marketing
- 1-2 years working experience
- Interest in food
- Interest in analytical and conceptual work
- Experience in using tools such as Excel, SAP; basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign software
- Solid PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Excellent German and English language skills (written and spoken)
We are looking for a passionate personality, who demonstrates a pro-active behavior, someone who is able to work reliably and independently and whose work meets high quality standards. The ideal candidate is a dynamic team player, with well-organized working manners. You are assertive and you can quickly gain acceptance of people thanks to your high service- and customer orientation.
We offer a unique opportunity to a talent with realistic chances of growth and self-development in a challenging and dynamic international work environment.
Our strength comes from the passion and expertise of our people. As we strive to create an environment in which our people can continue to learn and develop their skills on an ongoing basis, it is our goal to encourage entrepreneurship and creativity. Apply for one of our interesting positions today and start a great career in the world of cocoa and chocolate.
Apply for Junior Brand Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly