Associate Procurement Business Partner
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Responsible for interfacing with factories and owning the Business Partner relationship with a business of modest size. Manage and or escalate ensure-supply challenges from supplier, factory or other business channels, in support of case fill rate (CFR), asset intensity (AI), or adherence to scope of work targets. Actively engage in cross functional innovation & renovation (I&R) project teams to clearly communicate sourcing constraints, supply risks & mitigation strategies as they relate to the project.
• Ensure early Procurement involvement in event management projects and Nestlé Product Development and Introduction (NPDI).
- Serve as Procurement lead on NPDI projects and share requirements of projects with Category Management Team.
- Serve as Procurement lead on COE projects and inform management of scope and progress.
• Understand business requirements and challenges; including priorities, must win battles and key value drivers.
- Transmit understanding to the category management teams at the appropriate level so the category sourcing strategies and priorities are defined accordingly.
- Confirm Business objectives, challenges, projects, requirements and expectations are shared with the Category Management Team to help shape strategic planning.
• Lead sourcing strategies at business level within the sourcing strategy implementation plan.
- Identify necessary activities and resources needed to achieve implementation of chosen sourcing strategies.
- Lead and/or organize kick off events with implementation teams and coordinate follow up activities with suppliers and Business participants.
- Confirm that the contract meets the requirements of the contract coverage model. Share findings with Nestlé Global Business Services and resolve any issues related to the maintenance of the Quality Info Record (QIR).
• Implement or lead implementation of sourcing strategies at business level, within the overall implementation plan of the sourcing strategy.
- Present or support the presentation of the category strategy summaries to the Business stakeholders to gain alignment and approval as applicable.
- Ensure supplier selection is approved by Business stakeholders and communicate award decision to those affected.
• Provide compelling category and sourcing insights to the business to contribute to overall strategies.
- Consolidate material cost forecast reports (data, graphs, commentary) and present to Business stakeholders as appropriate.
- Provide Business feedback to Category Management Team.
• Play an active role in our Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) program.
- Ensure performance survey is completed by market stakeholders.
- Participate in key meetings, ensure right stakeholder engagement, and escalate through senior contacts with local suppliers where needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
• Minimum 3 years sourcing, purchasing and/or material management, technical/manufacturing experience and/or or equivalent experience required. Internal Development Trainee candidates on second and third rotations will also be considered.
• SAP, Ariba and I-Nexus experience preferred
• Required proficiency in Microsoft Suite products, including but not limited to, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Candidate must be detail oriented and a self-starter
• Proven ability to analyze and present findings in a clear and cohesive manner
• Ability to work independently to identify and research relevant market, industry, and supplier information.
• Capable of navigating through ambiguous situations and managing external vendor relationships
• Ability to work collaboratively and support multiple sourcing initiatives
• Ability to develop processes and/or to identify continuous improvements to help better coordinate activities
• Must be exceptional relationship builder and stakeholder manager and have the ability to form and grow own networks
Apply for Associate Procurement Business Partner
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly