Sanitation Technician (3rd Shift)
: EPSU- Cleans machines, tanks, and conveyors with water to loosen and remove dirt or other foreign matter. Also responsible for scrubbing machines, tanks, tables, pans, bowls, compartments, and conveyors, using brushes rags, cleaning preparations, and diluted acid.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Follow all LOTOTO
- Follow daily schedule for break down and cleaning.
- Dispose of trash in dumpster throughout the shift.
- May be assigned to specific areas such as pot station or line cleaner.
- Clean and Sanitize equipment on the line.
- Spray machines, tanks and conveyors with water.
- Break down machines per guidelines to assure proper cleaning.
- Scrub parts using direct utensils and chemicals.
- Sets up lines, and or prep area per product that is ran on that day.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Communicate with other associates to assure team work.
- Mechanical aptitude a plus.
- Ability to comprehend and follow simple instructions, (Written or oral.)
- Detect and understand warning lights, buzzers, alarms or instruments indicating hazardous conditions or circumstances which may cause equipment or product loss and physical harm.
- Must observe good manufacturing practices (GMPs)
- Must follow safety rules and procedures.
- Must be able to work at least 40 hours per week on an assigned shift with some daily overtime and weekend overtime.
- High school diploma or GED