Senior Innovation Brand Manager
Deliver strong innovation projects for the health and balance portfolio based on the Innovation strategy and pipeline of ideas. Support consumer led concept development and lead project management to market launch, through the StageGate process working closely with European marketing and other cross functional support teams.
Grow with us as you support our European Marketing Innovation team and enrich yourself as you work for a company that delights the world through foods and brands that matter!
Lead with us as you collaborate with a diverse group of individuals from marketing, insights, brand promotions and other cross functional partners.
Be a part of the united values and collaborative culture at Kellogg!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as Brand Manager, Innovation you will help the Kellogg business to continue to create great products, grow our business and build on our success by:
- Identify opportunity areas and lead the Ideation process to develop winning ideas.
- Work closely with the Brand team to develop a compelling vision for Innovation on Kellogg Brands and ensure it is aligned with the brand strategy.
- Develop strong Innovation calendar aligned to the business targets.
- Develop robust consumer insights and concepts which are consumer validated.
- Develop winning business cases to bring projects through the stage gate process.
- Work closely with the Insight & Planning team to ensure the concept is continuously improved through consumer validation and robust research.
- Communicate effectively throughout the organisation on the power and potential of Innovation ideas.
- Engage with the markets to ensure their local market knowledge is captured and a clear understanding is gained of the potential of the initiative in each individual market.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Educated to degree level / business school graduate, or equivalent, with Marketing major preferred, and minimum 8-10 years classic blue chip FMCG marketing experience.
- Experience within the Innovation function whether as a specialist or within a brand marketing role.
- Ability to demonstrate keen business acumen and knowledge of the key functions critical to delivering innovation.
- A passion for our brands, great influencing, project management skills and the ability to prioritise.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please dont hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kelloggs opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Apply for Senior Innovation Brand Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly