Senior Business Analyst - Strategic Pricing, Cargill Food Ingredients and Bio Industrial
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Senior Business Analyst - Strategic Pricing, Cargill Food Ingredients and Bio Industrial-UNI04884 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
This position is open to candidates located anywhere in the U.S. Locations preferred are Minneapolis, Minnesota or Wichita, Kansas.
The Senior Business Analyst - Strategic Pricing, will work on Competitive Excellence (CE) projects that deploy leading practices, process design and thought leadership within the CE practice areas across multiple FIBI Platform Business Units worldwide: Strategic Pricing / Plant Productivity/ S&OP Optimization, and other CE projects. This position requires travel, typically around 35%, including international travel. Travel will be based on locations of FIBI Business Units deploying Competitive Excellence.
The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for financial and business data analytics, and project management activities including project leadership, project planning, project execution, project control, and business results.
- Supporting the FIBI Competitive Excellence Project Manager in defining, developing and deploying strategic pricing, plant productivity, S&OP optimization, and other CE practice area solutions for business units.
- Partner with FIBI Competitive Excellence Project Manager to establish relationships with Business Leaders and Leadership teams to engage Business Units in CE deployments (on a per project basis).
- Coaching Enterprise and Business teams to champion Competitive Excellences activities.
- Process analysis, to include process mapping and identifying improvement opportunities within the Business.
- Data analysis and modeling, to include the identification, collection, rationalization and analysis of data across the Product Line Group, Business or FIBI Enterprise.
Execute on project plan within budget, including full solution design and deployment of the project, status tracking, issue resolution and guidance, and deliver capability and knowledge transfer to the business/function and project closure/lessons learned documentation.
Work with FIBI Businesses to identify business requirements based on expertise assessing Business models, commercial, operations and business processes to identifying opportunities for improved efficiency (review existing documentation, interviews with relevant stakeholders, best practices, internal and external benchmarking, etc.). Facilitate business learning's to identify business requirements and opportunities for Competitive Excellence practice area improvements across the FIBI Platform.
Support the FIBI Competitive Excellence Project Manager in defining, developing and deploying Competitive Excellence practice area solutions for business units. Partner with FIBI Competitive Excellence Project Manager to establish relationships with Business Unit Leaders and Leadership teams to engage Business Units in Competitive Excellence practice area deployments.
Project Leadership (as required)
- Leads and develops strategic vision for the project team utilizing portfolio management and business/technical acumen.
- Leads periodic project reviews utilizing the project delivery process.
- Identifies, recommends and implements project management best practices.
- Provides mentorship, coaching and development for team members and functional leads as appropriate
- Defines project objectives and scope utilizing project management practices and procedures.
- Develops the Integrated Project Plan for projects.
- Leads the execution of projects.
- Utilizes the project management framework to achieve project objectives of delivered on time, on budget and business results are realized for projects.
- Regularly measures and monitors project progress to identify variances from the plan and make needed corrections.
- Contains and resolves issues within the project that do not require Project Sponsor attention.
- Accountable for providing the Project Sponsor and stakeholders with a routine status of the project and actively communicating issues and threats.
- Works with business to ensure product is successfully implemented and benefits and value are captured for projects.
- Ensures successful completion of all project phases and closure of all aspects of the project
- Bachelor's degree or higher or country equivalent
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in a commercial business environment, preferably in connection with one or more of the following 3 practice areas - Strategic Pricing, S&OP Optimization (Integrated Business Planning) or Plant Productivity.
- Understanding of project management principles; including planning, cost, quality, schedule, and gate review process.
- Proven quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- Demonstrated Skill in Execution and Measurement for Continuous Improvement in Financial Performance
- Advanced Skills in Economic Value Analysis
- Advanced Practical knowledge and application of B2B, B2D2C, and CPP Strategic Pricing
- Advanced RFP and Negotiation Team Skills
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and be tenacious in the pursuit of meaningful change
- Ability to facilitate Competitive Excellence to achieve business strategy goals
- Comfortable with ambiguity, active inquiry skills, strong communication skills, and the ability to influence without authority
- Proven ability to embrace and drive change within an organization/business
- Highly refined organizational skills with the ability to anticipate future business needs
- Up to 50% travel, including international travel
- Business fluency in English a MUST
- 5 plus years' experience in leading and managing projects.
- Competitive Excellence experience and/or training
- Master's degree
- BPS certified
- Experience in customer profitability projects, SKU Management, and/or Strategic Pricing
- Experience working with a global team
- Working experiences across multiple lines of businesses (internal or external)
- Knowledge of business process mapping methodology
- Knowledge of visual analytics and measurements
- Business fluency in Dutch, Spanish or Portuguese (speaking multiple languages is preferred)
Primary Location United States
Other Locations US-KS-Wichita, US-MN-Minneapolis
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Senior Business Analyst - Strategic Pricing, Cargill Food Ingredients and Bio Industrial
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly