2nd Shift Fabrication Supervisor
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
2nd Shift Fabrication Supervisor-FOR02934 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
To oversee production functions on the fabrication floor, including day-to-day supervision of hourly employee functions.
• 50% - Day-to-day supervision, engagement and development of department employees (developing relationships, coaching, training, etc.)
• 15% - Review, monitor and follow-up on area results. This includes managing department costs to remain within budget guidelines.
• 10% - Process optimization.
• 25% - Maintain customer relations by ensuring product quality specifications are met. Interface with customers on plant visits and audits.
• 5% - Manage and ensure compliance and improvement in the area of safety, food safety, and environmental.
• 5% - Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as necessary
• Four year degree in an agricultural related field or prior production/manufacturing supervisory experience.
• Demonstrated leadership, coaching and team building skills.
• Must have the capability to function effectively as a member of a highly motivated management team.
• Must possess the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the Cargill organization.
• Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel,Word).
• Previous verifiable experience in the Beef Processing Industry
• Bilingual English/Spanish or English/Somali
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Primary Location US-CO-Fort Morgan
Job Type Standard
Shift Evening Job
Apply for 2nd Shift Fabrication Supervisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly