Senior Administrative Assistant
Senior Administrative Assistant-PLY00401 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
This position will be part of a broader Administrative Services Team that provides support to Research & Development. A strong candidate must possess strong interpersonal, analytical and prioritization skills. Your strong ability to extract data and information from existing systems and compiling into meaningful reports and presentations through the effective use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint will be critical in this role. You must be highly organized, a self-starter with business judgment, have strong initiative and follow through skills and appropriately handle confidential materials. You will add value as a member of our team through strong administrative, organizational, technical and communication skills. This position will be coordinating set up within our project management system (Clarizen) and maintain various SharePoint sites for the function. You may assist with daily workflow including email, scheduling, travel arrangements, phone coverage, and other administrative duties as directed.
Manage day to day administrative duties which may include travel arrangements, direct calls and inquiries, prepare expense reports, managing calendars, meeting set up, monitor travel expenses and building event planning
Maintain SharePoint sites, Prepare Power Point presentations, Word documents and Excel spreadsheets using MS Office software
Pull and manipulate data from existing Cargill systems to build reports and presentations.
Coordinate and maintain our project management site (Clarizen) for Research and Development
Coordinate customer visits to our Research & Development buildings
Work with Admin Services Team in planning events and activities for function
Work within requisition system to assist in ordering materials for buildings
• 5 years of administrative experience
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently
• Customer service focused
• Demonstrated ability to work well independently, but function within a team environment
• Must be flexible and exhibit positive attitude
• Strong organizational and time-management skills with strong attention to detail
• Proven ability to work with on a project/product through the ambiguous early times
• Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High School Diploma/GED equivalent
• Self-motivated and willingness to take on additional projects and tasks as needed
• Experience with Clarizen.
Job Administrative/Support Services
Primary Location US-MN-Plymouth
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job