Sales Assist-DEN00179 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
Cargill Meat Solutions is looking for a dynamic individual to fill a
Cargill Beef- Sales Assistant role in
This position will require a significant amount of time supporting Account Managers and targeted accounts in; order entry support of beef programs, pricing maintenance, spreadsheet tracking/maintenance on customer PO's, EDI support, and truck tracking as needed. This position will require internal customer contact, and some external customer relationships. Employee in this position will have significant impact on customer service processes and day-to-day execution of maintaining orders.
Scope of the position:
70% Assist Account Managers/Accounts in order processing, rake management, PO Tracking and Order fill accuracy. Working closely with scheduling and traffic teams daily to adjust and change orders.
15% Handle general customer service issues, including problems/complains and communicate to the team on as needed basis which will include but are not limited to; sales managers, credit, logistics, claims. This activity requires employees in this position to exercise discretion and independent judgment on a regular basis.
5% Back-Up Role in account maintenance and tracking, and report support and printing
10% Phone support for sales team and incoming customer calls,
• High School Degree of equivalent
• Great Customer Service Skills—can work under pressure on time sensitive activities
• High Attention to Detail is a Must
• Intermediate Level proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Data Entry Skills
• Minimum 2 Years of related experience, prior office sales, account manager and/or market experience in the food industry
• Demonstrated teamwork/team building skills
• Demonstrated computer skills, include Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Internet knowledge
• Strong and Effective Verbal and Written communication SkillsEqual Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Job Administrative/Support Services
Primary Location US-CO-Denver
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job