Junior Sales Assistant (Portuguese Market)
Grow with us as you work with a progressive, dynamic group of professionals. We have an opportunity for a Junior Sales Assistant (Portuguese Market)
Lead with us as you utilize different technical competencies and enrich yourself as you work for a company that delights the world through foods and brands that matter. While you are at it youll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together well shape a stronger future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Junior Sales Assistant
at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by providing support within Sales Department in all things related with:
- Support execution of Portuguese development plans
- Planning and reporting (sales reports, market share reports, Kpis follow up)
- Coordinate information flow between internal departments, external agencies and distributors team
- Budget Control: managing spending within Budget (trade allowances and Anp)
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in the role, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
This position requires meeting all requirements for the Fundacion Universidad Empresa CITIUS program.
- Obtaining an official university degree in the past 5 years
- Not older than 30
- Not having significant ( 6 months) experience in the field of the internship
- Not having significant ( 6 months) experience with a full working contract. Youll need to demonstrate it presenting your Informe de vida laboral
- Not having enjoyed an internship in a similar programme
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Management, Commerce, ITM, Economics or related field
- Native Fluent in Portuguese
- Fluent English and Spanish
- Some experience in sales or marketing areas in FMCG will be valuable
- Knowledge of IRI/Nielsen/TNS databases will be an asset
- Good Excel skills
- SAP basic understanding
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact to
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please dont hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kelloggs opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
Apply for Junior Sales Assistant (Portuguese Market)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly