Innovation Brand Manager
Deliver strong innovation projects for the health and balance portfolio based on the Innovation strategy and pipeline of ideas. Support consumer led concept development and lead project management to market launch, through the StageGate process working closely with European marketing and other cross functional support teams.
Grow with us as you support our European Marketing Innovation team and enrich yourself as you work for a company that delights the world through foods and brands that matter!
Lead with us as you collaborate with a diverse group of individuals from marketing, insights, brand promotions and other cross functional partners.
Be a part of the united values and collaborative culture at Kellogg!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as Brand Manager, Innovation you will help the Kellogg business to continue to create great products, grow our business and build on our success by:
- Project Management of Large innovation projects.
- Lead innovation projects through the Stage Gate Process, working with Launch Planning Manager, R&D, nutrition, insight and planning, commercial strategy, supply chain and finance.
- Work with I&P to ensure solid validation of concept and foods throughout the Stage Gate process.
- Develop impacting packaging for innovations working with packaging team, brand teams and insight and planning.
- Work with commercial strategy on commercialisation/go to market plan for each innovation.
- Develop full toolbox for deployment of new product entry across Europe.
- Excite and engage the markets through regular communication to ensure adequate input on innovation projects.
- Ensure adequate project visibility and decision making by CLT through CIR Meetings.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
At Kellogg Company, we place a huge emphasis on recruiting the best people to help grow our business and build on our success. To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Master in Business School, or equivalent, with Marketing major preferred, and >5 years classic blue chip FMCG marketing experience.
- Prior experience with innovations development is an asset.
- Fluency in English is mandatory and a second or third European language is essential.
- Strong intercultural awareness and the ability to build and manage “Remote” relationships is essential
- Strong Project Management skills : planning, time management, prioritization, coordination.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact email@example.com.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please dont hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kelloggs opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Apply for Innovation Brand Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly