in our Marketing Team as a Marketing Trainee.
Lead with us as you utilize different technical competencies and enrich yourself as you work for a company that delights the world through foods and brands that matter. While you are at it youll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together well shape a stronger future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Marketing Trainee at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
- Providing support to the Marketing department
- Project Development: direct contact with different agencies such as Digital Communication, Courier Services etc.
- Analyze the impact of TV adverts, announcements, leaflets, daily sales etc.
- Manage SAP: requisitions, invoices etc.
- Budget management for the brands
- Be the point of contact for the Customer Service department
- Collaborate in promotion preparation (giveaways in packs, budget, etc.)
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
This position requires meeting all requirements for the Fundación Universidad Empresa CITIUS program:
- Obtained an official university degree in the past 5 years
- Under 30 years of age
- Not having significant experience in the field of the internship ( 6 months).
- Not having significant experience with a full working contract ( 6 months).
- Youll need to demonstrate it presenting your Informe de vida laboral.
- Not having done an internship in a similar program.
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Economics, Commerce, ITM or related field.
- Very high level of English and Spanish. Full working capacity.
- Necessary skills: Proactivity, hunger to learn, ability to work in a team, strong communication and flexibility.
- Strong analytical skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Power Point)
- Some experience in sales or marketing areas in FMCG would be valuable.
- Knowledge of IRI/Nielsen/TNS/Kantar WorldPanel databases would be an asset.
Apply for Marketing Trainee
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly