6 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
in our organization as a Finance Trainee.
Lead with us as you utilize different technical competencies and enrich yourself as you work for a company that delights the world through foods and brands that matter. Youll have hands-on experience and significant responsibilities and while you are at it, youll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. We believe that together we can shape a stronger future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Finance Trainee at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
- Development and control of Budget and rolling Forecasts, principally for Overheads;
- Coordination with budget-owners across multiple departments and several sites;
- Prepare month-end accruals / coordinate with SSC teams in Bucharest & Mumbai;
- Coordinate intercompany recharges as required;
- Other Ad Hoc project work.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Business Degree or similar
- Fluent English, both spoken & written (Daily contact with Bucharest, Milan & Mumbai)
- High level of Excel proficiency (Practical test required)
- Experience with SAP would be a plus
- Good communication, analysis & problem-solving skills
- Recent graduates, with a desire to learn, proactive, able to work as part of a team but with a high-degree of autonomy
- Able to work under pressure, with short turnaround times and varying deadlines
This position also requires meeting all requirements for the Fundación Universidad Empresa CITIUS program:
- Obtained an official university degree in the past 5 years
- Under 30 years of age
- Not having significant experience in the field of the internship ( 6 months).
- Not having significant experience with a full working contract ( 6 months).
- Youll need to demonstrate it presenting your Informe de vida laboral.
- Not having done an internship in a similar program.
- Previous experience in the Financial Department of a multinational is desirable
- Full-time (40h/week) with flexible timetable: Monday - Thursday (8.5h) & Friday (6h)
Please note that this position is based in Alcobendas, Madrid and that our recruitment process will be carried out in English by our Global Team. Good luck with your application!
Apply for Finance Trainee
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly