2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as Manager KS&OP you will be part of our success by:
- Support, develop, and ensure execution of S&OP process (including Market Planning Alignment, Market/Cluster Sufficiency Meeting, Market/Cluster/Category call) that supports the Category Business Units and Clusters in their related S&OP processes;
- Support setting common visibility of sales forecasting and analysis across the NE Business Unit;
- Driving problem solving and identifies risks & opportunities with cross-functional partners. Drives consensus on the long-term outlook of the business and makes recommendations to Category leadership team;
- Develop relationships with BU and Sales constituents;
- Supports optimization of sales information systems (SIS), partnership with Information Technology on design, development and execution of sales reporting tools;
- Support the annual budget development process by ensuring delivery of essential data and tools needed for the Cluster and Category planning process;
- Provide support & guidance to Clusters on S&OP best practice and new platforms.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
At Kelloggs, we place a huge emphasis on recruiting the best people to help grow our business and build on our success. To support our mission, you must also be able to demonstrate the following requirements: Required:
- Significant experience in managing processes that span multiple functions in FMCG companies;
- Analytical thinking with financial acumen/experience; Sales knowledge highly desirable, understanding of demand planning tools and processes;
- A strong understanding of planning/forecasting, and reporting systems and processes is highly preferable;
- Excellent communication & influencing skills combined with the ability to drive results through others in cross functional teams;
- Solid technical skills (SAP systems and Excel expertise).
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact myHR@kellogg.com Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please dont hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible. If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kelloggs opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Apply for Manager KS&OP
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly