- Contract Type
- Full Time
Lead with us as you utilize different technical competencies and enrich yourself as you work for a company that delights the world through foods and brands that matter. While you are at it youll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together well shape a stronger future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Commercial Strategy Trainee at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
- Providing support within Commercial Strategy department in all things related with:
- Execute plans based on the company strategy per category & channel based on shopper needs, shopping missions and levers identified: product, price, promotion, positioning & visibility.
- Execute customer strategy within Category Management plans.
- Track and analyze execution of CATMAN decisions in POS, influencing share of fixture space, levels of distribution, maximizing visibility of Kellogg products, and building customer engagement.
- Prepare presentations and commercial proposals using Information Sources, Customer Data and POS reports for the customers assigned.
- Within the innovation process and in coordination with the CBU team, build up SKUs weighted distribution to know the potential of the product and control the process (volumes for KSOP and tracking WD per customer) for year of launch.
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in the role, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- This position requires meeting all requirements for the Fundación Universidad Empresa CITIUS programme
- Obtaining an official university degree in the past 5 years
- Not older than 30
- Not having significant ( 6 months) experience in the field of the internship.
- Not having significant ( 6 months) experience with a full working contract.
- Youll need to demonstrate it presenting your ‘Informe de vida laboral.
- Not having enjoyed an internship in a similar program.
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Management, Commerce, ITM, Economics or related field.
- Fluent English and Spanish
- Some experience in sales or marketing areas in FMCG would be valuable.
- Knowledge of IRI/Nielsen/TNS databases would be an asset