Intern in Supply Chain Management
Have you successfully taken your first work experience in Logistics / Supply Chain? Are you studying Business Administration, Management with focus on Logistics / Supply Chain and are you keen to broaden your horizon, transfer your theoretical knowledge into action and take on responsibility? Are your ready to team up with a global leader?
If so, this is the perfect time to join KELLOGG. For our new Northern Europe headquarters in the heart of Hamburg, we are looking for an Intern to support our Supply Chain-department and who would like to grow their career with Kelloggs!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
As an Intern in our Supply Chain-department, you will be part of our success by:
- Supporting the SC & Global Business Service department with overall responsibilities including Planning, Customer Management, Portfolio & Masterdata Management and Implementation of other SC related Processes.
- Providing support to employees in all operative Supply Chain Topics
- Supporting Supply Chain Director in daily work.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
The perfect credentials for joining our team:
- You are currently studying
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (SAP would be welcome)
- Capacity to communicate openly and clearly - in English (at negotiating level)
Good German language skills would be a bonus but are not essential
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Duration: 3 months
If you have the passion and ambition to engage with us in growing our cereal and snacks business, please dont hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your online application (in English) as soon as possible, as we will have ongoing interviews.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site. If you experience any difficulty when applying online please contact myHR@kellogg.com.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Apply for Intern in Supply Chain Management
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly