Regional Key Account Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Develop and track a yearly AOP per client (deployment per account and brand)
Negotiate the annual contract with customers delivering Nsv & GP targets with strong counterparts to the company.
Be accountable of the P&L of the customer.
Follow and land all the Commercial strategy plans in customers (Promotions, Assortment, etc)
- To manage internal and external information sources in order to look for new opportunities in assigned clients.
- To analyze and track periodically Top area clients performance and forecast management (Base Sales, Promotion Analysis, Return on Investment Innovation)
- To have a deep knowledge of Customers stores in order to improve Kellogg SOS and 2nd Placements implementation
- To analyze selling point activities performance: Universell information (promotional activities performance, out of stock , breach of PVP, issues , etc... )
- To prepare Annual overview by customer : P&L, Promotional Plans, Catman, Supply Chain, SWAT, etc.
Planning and Control of promotional budgets
Customer Services: Orders to Cash follow-up and control.
To collaborate with Field to implement all needed to develop the Account within the territory looking for further non-planned activities.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE? This position requires a qualified University Education Degree. 2-3 years of experience working in sales/commercial positions in FMCG.
Preferred experience as direct responsible of regional accounts within the FMCG market.Marketing & Sales, Client & Customer goods knowledge. Customer Knowledge and focus. High communication and presentation skills. Impact and influence. High negotiation skills. Organization and analytical skills. Collaboration. Fluent in local language (Spanish) and in English. WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site. If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact email@example.com Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please dont hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible. If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kelloggs opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Apply for Regional Key Account Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly