2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Maintenance Supervisor-LIT00356 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
This position is accountable for leading a team of maintenance employees (Planning/MRO Stores/Contractor Coordination, Electricians, Mechanics, and Contractors) for a 24/7 operation.
This position requires collaboration with the other department supervisors, quality, procurement, admin and production team members to achieve goals in addition to collaboration with peers at other locations in sharing best practices and consistent plant and personnel practices in a manner that leads to nagging employees.
This position provides technical knowledge and supervisory skills.Principal Accountabilities:50% Coach, train, supervise, and provide employees support in achieving goals.
Lead maintenance activities relating to planning, storeroom, electrical and mechanical maintenance. Coordinate work ensuring production needs are met.
15% Manage and promote safety, food safety, quality processes, reliability, and housekeeping.10% Problem solving, troubleshooting, and solution implementation.
10% Ensure compliance with all company, state, federal and environmental guidelines and regulations.
10% Asset improvements, budget compliance and projection.
5% Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• 3 years' experience in maintenance supervision AND 5 years of work experience in an industrial electrical or mechanical role.• High school diploma or equivalent.• Demonstrated ability to lead multi-functional teams. Leadership and strong influencing skills.• Ability to coach and motivate team resulting in high performance, high engagement.• Ability to technically advise and troubleshoot manufacturing equipment.
• Experience and ability to work independently and as part of a team to accomplish goals.• Ability and willingness to work overtime as needed.• Proven problem solving, decision making, and organization/prioritization skills.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously; attention to detail; strong organization skills.• Ability to respond to calls for emergency work during off duty hours.• Ability to execute assignments in a timely manner with minimal supervision.• Ability to write, speak and follow written and verbal instructions in English.• Ability to lift 55 lbs.• Ability to climb platform steps, ladders, and stairs.• Ability to perform elevated work.• Ability to work in all environments.• Ability to work in inclement conditions.• Ability to bend and crawl in limited space.• Ability to travel between sites as needed (14 miles apart).Preferred Qualifications:• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related technical discipline.• OSHA 10 hour training in General Industry Safety and Health.• OSHA 30 hour training in Construction Safety and Health.• Certified Maintenance Reliability Professional (CMRP).• Root Cause Analysis facilitator.• Food plant manufacturing experience.• Understanding of requirements to maintain food safety and employee safety.• Experience with root cause analysis and continuous improvement.• Experience with the National Electric Code and NFPA-70E requirements.
• Experience with mechanical equipment including pneumatic, hydraulic, conveyor systems, packaging systems, air compressors, pumps and process piping.• Demonstrated ability to identify and implement detailed solutions to complex technical problems.• Clear understanding of Reliability Excellence and working knowledge of reliability practices.
• Working knowledge of SAP, MS Office and Windows.Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Job Maintenance and Reliability
Primary Location US-PA-Lititz
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Maintenance Supervisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly