MRO Receiver, Contractor Coordinator, Planner
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
MRO Receiver, Contractor Coordinator, Planner-MOU00376 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
Responsible for MRO receiving, inventory, and monitoring of materials and tools;updating and verifying accuracy of inventory data in applicable systems; planning work, coordinating contractor requirements and assignments. Identify and prepare equipment maintenance strategies, trend quantifiable inspection data, analyze data and continuously optimize strategy for efficient & effective work execution.Principal Accountabilities:
45% Planning internal and external work, Scheduling and Coordinating contracted work.
Reviews work planning status and appropriately assigns to respective area.Analyzes work requirements and determines materials, equipment, labor and job plan improvements.
Reviews scheduling plan and insures ongoing communication with stakeholders.
Insures outside contractors are SMI approved and safety trained.Acts as principal contact and liaison with outside contractors and internal stakeholders.
30% MRO Receiving. Insures timely receipt of materials, unloads and unpacks, confirms, incoming goods and materials.
Coordinates transport of incoming materials to correct staging location, determines any special instructions for material receipt.
Processes incorrect or damaged items; coordinates all outbound return shipments.
Updates SAP MRO good receipts.
20% MRO Inventory. Ensures MRO inventory is accurate; monitors and controls shelf life items.
Maintains MRO inventory to ensure material does not diminish in designed capability during storage.
Performs MRO cycle counting, reporting, and processing corrections. Packs and ships rebuild able spares.
5% Other related duties as assigned or directed.
• 2 years Maintenance Planning or 2 years project management in an Industrial/Manufacturing environment.• 4 years Mechanic or Electrical experience in Industrial/Manufacturing environment.• High school diploma or equivalent. • Ability to technically advise and troubleshoot manufacturing equipment.
• Experience and ability to work independently and as part of a team to accomplish goals.• Ability and willingness to work overtime as needed.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously; attention to detail; strong organization skills.• Proven ability to plan, schedule, and coordinate work including contractor work. • Ability to respond to calls for emergency work during off duty hours. • Ability to execute assignments in a timely manner with minimal supervision. • Ability to write, speak and follow written and verbal instructions in English. • Ability to lift 55 lbs. • Ability to climb platform steps, ladders, and stairs. • Ability to perform elevated work. • Ability to work in all environments. • Ability to work in inclement conditions. • Ability to travel between sites as needed (14 miles apart). Preferred Qualifications:
• Associates Degree in a technical discipline or Apprenticeship program completion. • OSHA 10 hour training in General Industry Safety and Health. • OSHA 30 hour training in Construction Safety and Health. • Food plant manufacturing experience. • Understanding of requirements to maintain food safety and employee safety. • Experience with root cause analysis and continuous improvement. • Experience with the National Electric Code and NFPA-70E requirements. • Advanced computer skills.
• Clear understanding of Reliability Excellence and working knowledge of reliability practices.• Ability to develop/design, read and interpret drawings, and equipment specifications.• Experience with PLC and other control systems.
• Proficient troubleshooting skills for computer networks, automation, controls, programming, process systems, PLC's, HMI's, AC variable frequency drives, AC motors, Servo motors, relay controls, power distribution systems (480VAC and below), and 24VDC controls.• Experience with mechanical equipment including pneumatic, hydraulic, conveyor systems, packaging systems, air compressors, pumps and process piping.• Experience with HVAC equipment including chillers, cooling towers, and boilers.
• Working knowledge of SAP, MS Office and Windows.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Job Maintenance and Reliability
Primary Location US-PA-Mount Joy
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for MRO Receiver, Contractor Coordinator, Planner
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly