Digital Solutions Advisor - Food Ingredients BioIndustrial
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Digital Solutions Advisor - Food Ingredients BioIndustrial-HOP04180 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
This position is accountable for global strategy, delivery and operations across the Enterprise specific delivery roadmap that incorporates the digital Customer Facing framework of ‘plug-n-play' core capability components into business logic/presentation layer specific products for the external customer (Retail, Food Ingredients, Food Service & BioIndustrial) and internal commercial customer (Marketer, Sales & Commercial/Partner teams).
Key accountabilities will be to drive collaboration across business partners and business product owners, customers, EA and enterprise process organization to reach key decisions on product priorities, deliver user stories and prioritization, delivery roadmaps to meet the business & customer needs, set value targets and measure outcomes for value realization.
This position will be accountable for overall budget oversight/roll-up across the Enterprise specific portfolio of product components
- Global Portfolio - Will own product budget setting with value enablers, partners & Core Capability Product/Solution Owners or Managers.
This position will be the Product Enterprise (Lead) to Enterprise Product Owners (Business). This includes ensuring proper governance and key stakeholders are engaged, providing overall delivery oversight of scoping and delivery work and acting as a quality partner to ensure delivery excellence.
Responsible for building, sustaining and enhancing the UI, customer experience journey and overall business logic layer across device channels. This includes but not limited to: driving standardization and differentiation across customer facing solutions by enterprise where appropriate, achieving buy-in for innovation/transformation investments, bringing the outside in and consulting with leaders to develop meaningful business KPIs and dual strategies. This position will work closely with the Solution Owner/Managers of Customer Facing Commercial & Customer persona product components to deliver new products/variations by Enterprise. Working across ILC & DBI, Analytics (Data Platform), Cloud & EA for incubation and roadmapping of MVP and development of core product delivery teams.
70% - Product Ideation through
Product Introduction & Ongoing Operations:
- Owns resource forecast & estimating for prioritized backlog of activities
- Sets expectations & curator of design/dev standards adopted for area
- Drives to a collection of approved user stories & edge cases
- Chief product development/innovation lead for product visioning & connecting ideas together for design & build feasibility, value and speed. 'the how'
- Responsible for design/build deliverable commitments and buy-in across component areas
- Ensure design/build adheres to risk and performance/infrastructure scalability - ensure design completeness across app & network/infra
- Responsible lead for testing teams; approach and execution/results sign-off
- Responsible lead to SCRUM master(s)
- Understands market competition/trends & consults with business to develop new product ideas/concepts
- Ensures team commitment (skills/expertise) to Immersive Learning Center & Rapid Prototyping teams on key development and backlog targeted
- Ensures team commitment (skills/expertise) to collaboratories & partner lab teams on key development and backlog targeted
- Supports complex problem solving with operations for live products - inclusive of RCA analysis and action plans, and a champion for long-term health of design 'the how'
- Contributes to architecture review boards for portfolio area. Looks to EA for community of practice consulting and guidance on detailed designs and decisions in alignment with overall architecture decisions
- Manages pipeline for rapid prototyping and ILC or external labs
- Evangelizes and stays current on latest design trends and discussions - key speaker(s) in internal and external outreach discussions/events
- Stays connected with Enterprise Architecture to refine and confirm base package or custom product target strategies/decisions
- Looks to EA for community of practice consulting and guidance on detailed designs and decisions in alignment with overall architecture decisions
- Ensure overall solution(s) architectures are maintained and thoroughly understood by the team
- Responsible lead for cutover teams to define key requirements and go activity plans for day 1 cutover& hypercare.
- Responsible lead during major go lives for design/build
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate staffing (and succession planning) of critical knowledge areas. Development product teams through Incubation to stabilized products.
- Lead culture of discipline and compliance and ensure adherence to a global standard process & controls
- Collaborate with the Regional Deployment teams to optimize and/or modernize applications for specific niche needs.
- Maintain awareness of product component risks and opportunities for expansion and improvement. Seeks out and recommends improvements which enhance capability, performance, and minimize costs.
- Provide recommendations for advancing product components across the globe ensuring user loyalty, stickiness and value creation for the Enterprise(s).
- Oversight for ongoing operational performance, lifecycle and controls.
20% - Internal
Outreach/Evangelism, Business Results, Metrics, Scorecards, Budgeting &
- Define expectations product scorecarding including BPs for executive engagement. Ensure quality gates/reviews.
- Maintain metrics of business/operational performance and evaluates trends. Prepares and executes plans to improve operational support, addressing concerns and needs with high performance solutions.
- Leads and facilitates product component performance and enterprise reviews.
- Develops internal marketing & outreach plans to stakeholder groups (peer to peer, outside in etc.) to drive excitement, recruiting and value recognition for the portfolio and partnering.
- Ensure appropriate metrics (Risk, Issues, Project Status, Resource Utilization, etc.) are maintained, analyzed and acted on in order to ensure effectiveness.
10% - Responsible for external
parties service contracts and operating license agreements with the
- Maintain partnering/relationship with 3rd party providers, liquid models and contract market to delivery project quality and operational excellence and innovation.
- Define flexible sourcing cost models that enable speed, agility for incubation through core product build.
- Manage and maintain KPIs and priorities with the businesses/functions.
- BA/BS in Business, IT, or Computer Science
- 10 years of IT and business / industry work experience, with at least 5 years of experience in product development or data capability component work
- Demonstrated ability to lead Change Management efforts
- Proven ability to deliver results (Quality & Benefits)
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to be successful in ambiguous situations and with agile mindset
- Demonstrated experience owning and negotiating SLAs/KPIs
- Demonstrated experience managing cost/quality/schedule controls
- Demonstrated experience in multiple areas of operations e.g. Break-fix, Service Requests, Lifecycle
- Demonstrated leadership skills; ability to lead global teams
- Experience managing for ITIL processes
- Experience working in a global, matrixed, leveraged organization
- Experience anticipating emerging issues, problem solving and implementing new business solutions across process data and technology
- Experience interacting effectively, confidentially and appropriately with various levels management and customers
- Ability to work across multiple groups and geographies to solve operations problems and avoid continuity risk
- Business fluency in English and local languages as defined
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Product Development with Agile, Sprint or CI/CD methodologies
Job Information Technology
Primary Location US-MN-Hopkins
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Digital Solutions Advisor - Food Ingredients BioIndustrial
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly