2nd Shift Fabrication Supervisor
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
2nd Shift Fabrication Supervisor-DOD01291 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
Cargill has an exciting opportunity available for a 2nd shift Fabrication Supervisor at our Dodge City, KS facility. This position is responsible for day-to-day management of the 2nd shift Fabrication crews -- oversee the production process, packaging of product as well as the management of hourly employees. Other responsibilities include (but are not limited to) expenses management, safety, environmental, yields and quality
• 25% - Day-to-day supervision, engagement & development of department employees (coaching, etc.)
• 45% - Review, monitor and follow-up on area results. This includes managing plant costs to remain within budget guidelines.
• 25% - Maintain customer relations by ensuring product quality specifications are met. Interface with customers on plant visits and audits.
• 5% - Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as necessary.
Minimum Required Qualifications
• Demonstrated skills of team building, conflict resolution, innovation and change within the work force
• Effective communication (verbal & written English, presentation) skills at multiple levels of Cargill and customer organizations.
• Computer Literate -- Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc.
• Bilingual English-Spanish.
• Prior Supervisory Experience.
• Basic knowledge of OSHA, Food Safety, Cargill Safety, and Environmental regulations
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Primary Location US-KS-Dodge City
Job Type Standard
Shift Evening Job
Apply for 2nd Shift Fabrication Supervisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly