Strategic Account Executive (NY/NJ)
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Nestlé Health Science (NHSc) is a company on a mission and on the move, motivated by the opportunity to forge a major therapeutic role for nutrition in the management of health and establish a new industry between food and pharmaceuticals. The two elements of the equation are simple; societies are ageing and age and lifestyle related diseases are spiraling. Needs are growing for safe, effective and cost-effective solutions. At the same time, scientific understanding of health, disease and the potential of nutrition - as an integral part of managing health and disease - is growing.
Nestlé Health Science, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Nestlé Group, was created in 2011 to be a leader in these developments and make things happen. We have over 3,000 employees around the world with a wide mix of capabilities - from bio-medical engineers to regulatory specialists, medical delegates (sales force) and health economic experts that reflect our dynamism and intent to create.
The Strategic Account Executive (SAE) is responsible for developing account strategy and growing business relationships and sales with assigned key accounts in support of Nestle Health Science Medical Nutrition sales plan. The SAE will coordinate and manage organization resources to achieve account-specific objectives, and participate in negotiations and RFP response for assigned key accounts.
• Meets/exceeds sales objectives including sales growth and profitability targets in assigned key accounts.
• Reviews sales performance within assigned strategic accounts on a monthly basis, sets specific growth strategies and plans within assigned accounts in order to meet/exceed defined organization sales metrics/goals.
• In partnership with National Account Executives, field sales and Customer Development, proactively leads development of account-specific sales strategies, implementation plans, or marketing programs within assigned strategic accounts. Executes against plans alone and in partnership with NAE, field sales, and CD teams and monitors progress against plans.
• Participates in the development and execution of short and long-range plans in support of National Accounts, provides insight around decision-making processes and contacts, key thought leaders and key topics to address within membership.
• Develops strategic pricing proposals when required for assigned accounts.
• Analyzes customer and Nestlé's objectives to ensure mutual achievement of respective contract and business objectives.
• Cultivates and leverages long-term customer relationships including "C" level and Senior VP level relationships, builds network of key advocates within assigned accounts, including committee personnel, IDN and system advocates for Nestlé.
• Provides insight and support to NAEs and field sales team about accounts on a regional or national level; facilitating and enhancing Medical Nutrition's presence in the accounts through development of deep and insightful relationships.
• Partners with internal partners to lead the development of pricing and negotiation of assigned contracts.
• Increases the organization's ability to track field performance/activity and sales results by recording sales activity on a consistent and regular basis in the sales reporting systems (CRM). Using information and data points for call preparation/follow-up and to record market intelligence data.
• Manages assigned customer relationships and identifies opportunities within existing customers to increase account penetration and capitalize on contract opportunities.
• Provides coaching and guidance to Field Sales on National Account strategies and plans.
• Stays abreast of industry and competitive activities and updates account plans appropriately. Participates in sales meetings, conventions, seminars and other activities on an as-needed basis.
• Must be willing to travel up to 50% to designated accounts and to company meetings when planned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in business or related medical field. MBA preferred.
• 5 years medical/clinical selling experience in a hospital setting required. Key account management experience selling to C-suite preferred.
• 3 years of leadership experience with demonstrated track record of success and results
Apply for Strategic Account Executive (NY/NJ)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly