Zone Engineering Manager
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain
and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
ReadyRefresh by Nestlé
is one of the most visible parts of the Nestlé Waters business, delivering healthy hydration to customers where they need it most. It's another example of how we are committed to helping people maintain a healthy lifestyle. You've no doubt seen our trucks on the road, on their way to bring our water and tea products to thirsty consumers. By joining this fast-growing area of our organization you'll have the opportunity to share in our mission with a real sense of ownership and the freedom to succeed in your role. It's a chance to apply your skills and experience to work that's as challenging as it is rewarding. Whether collaborating as team to deliver superior customer service or making a lasting impact with your individual accomplishments, you'll be an essential and valuable element of our success. We'll make sure you receive the support, benefits and development you need to build the perfect career.
We are currently seeking a Zone Engineering Manager for our ReadyRefresh by Nestlé
service brand based out of our Raynham, MA Customer Service Center, located 40 minutes from Boston, MA. The Zone Engineering Manager's primary responsibility is to plan and communicate routing solutions and route structure for multiple branch locations. The Zone Engineering Manager utilizes routing software to achieve daily route optimization. Responsible in supporting ongoing database maintenance and analysis of the routing solutions as assigned. Creates and uses a variety of management reports to monitor key delivery metrics. Reports to the National Zone Engineering Manager. The Zone Engineering Manager will operate in a centralized environment, continuously sharing and updating best practice and zone process.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Routing, database maintenance, and analysis/reporting as geographically assigned
• Updating customer attribute data changes
• Updating Map Maintenance data as changes are warranted:
a. Rush hour patterns
b. Traffic trends
c. Road speeds
e. Adding missing roads
• Collaborating with peer Zone Engineering Managers to maintain master operating plan
• Using GPS data to make modifications to database
• Reviewing and monitoring the driver delivery reports to determine opportunity areas. Works with zone level managers to drive improvement.
• Creating, improving and maintaining daily routing department procedures and processes to ensure efficient routing and order uploads to the warehouses.
• Ensuring routing database integrity and accuracy through proper maintenance using P&L reviews to validate key input factors
• Ensuring teamwork within the distribution network
• Fostering effective two-way communication with all branches to improve accuracy of the database through field and driver input
• Responsible for utilizing business transformation and process improvement principles with the intent of reducing operational expenses and improving customer service, and driving a problem solving/continuous improvement culture
• Ability to lead and influence with multiple levels of Zone leadership to enhance business performance
Key Qualifications Include:
HOURS: This role is required to work one of the11:00 AM - 8:00 PM or 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM or 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM Shift on Monday to Friday.
• High School diploma, GED, or 5-8 years equivalent work experience
• Bachelor's Degree Preferred, BS/MS Industrial Engineering preferred
• Experience with mapping software a plus but not required
Successful candidates will possess:
• Strong self-discipline with a bias for action, employee development and achievement
• Highly developed written/verbal communication skills and organization/follow-up skills
• Strong analytical skills, capable of multi-tasking and comfortable under pressure
• Comfortable and operates well in a fast-paced environment
• Experience demonstrating high level of influence and communication skills to drive business impact
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Apply for Zone Engineering Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly