Financial Analyst - Fixed Assets
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Foods people love. The life you imagined. And the city that rocks.
When you partner Nestlé USA and the city of Cleveland, the result is a rich experience that offers you a fulfilling personal and professional life.
Did you know that the Cleveland metropolitan area was ranked as one of the most affordable cities in the US by Forbes Magazine? From its diverse communities to its endless arts, entertainment and sports experiences, Cleveland continues to rock.
At our Nestlé USA Cleveland campus, located in the Solon suburb of Cleveland, you will discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community. Offering you a strong culture with competitive benefits, you will have limitless opportunities to learn, and advance your career. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it's about enriching you.
This position plays a critical role in implementing financial controls over fixed assets and capital spending for Nestlé. This includes managing and maintaining fixed assets policies and procedures. In addition, this position is responsible for controlling and maintaining the Fixed Asset Sub-ledger within GLOBE SAP as well as Project Systems for Capital Spending.
Gathers and interprets financial information effectively and transforms data into meaningful and concise analyses while considering a broad range of interdependent issues. Identifies areas for change and makes recommendations while managing multiple demands and competing priorities. The analyst also interacts with cross-functional teams throughout the organization. The analyst exercises good judgment, stays focused on results, and ensures the integrity of the fixed assets system.
Supports Divisional and Corporate management by providing timely, accurate and relevant financial information to guide management in decision making. Records fixed assets transactions in SAP in a timely manner. Prepares reports on a quarterly basis on all fixed asset activities. Ensures proper and timely capitalization in compliance with Nestlé Accounting Standards. Participates in the Fixed Asset physical inventories at all of the plants and other asset locations to ensure compliance with Nestlé Accounting Standards. Prepares ad hoc financial analysis for divisional and corporate customers.
• Enforce the Fixed Assets Policy and ensure compliance with Nestle Accounting Standards (NAS).
• Ensure that Fixed Assets are properly recorded - review on a monthly basis all capitalization done by the plants/locations. Ensure depreciation years, assets class are in compliance with (NAS) Nestle accounting standards.
• Record Fixed Assets transactions such as capitalization, transfers, retirements, impairments and others in the Assets Sub-ledger
• Participate in the Fixed Asset physical inventory process in accordance with Nestle accounting standards. Ensure that the fixed assets inventories are preformed, reconciled and are properly recorded
• Support field users with SAP Project Systems and Fixed Assets Sub-ledger
• Perform Period End Close responsibilities, Month End Reporting, Plant and Divisional Fixed Assets support and Audit support.
• Perform Ad Hoc analyses, as needed.
BASIC / ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS
• BA/BS with major or minor in Accounting or Finance, or BA/BS degree with coursework up to and including intermediate accounting
• Must be willing to travel 10% to 15% of the time, including some Sunday travel.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in Accounting/Finance
SPECIALIZATION / EXPERTISE
• Knowledge of fixed assets accounting is a plus
• Food industry experience preferred but not required
• Willingness to relocate for career advancement
Apply for Financial Analyst - Fixed Assets
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly