2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Responsible for the efficient, effective, and flawless execution of Innovation & Renovation (I&R) projects and I&R process improvement initiatives. These projects may involve multiple markets, regions or zones. May also include consumer complaint and productivity projects.
Apply project management tools and skills to ensure the on-time launch, on budget and flawless execution of projects from concept phase to project close.
• Leading the alignment of the strategy and approach for initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing the project with key stakeholders
• Leading the definition and communication of project scope, objectives and expectations
• Identifying cross functional project resource requirements and escalating resource constraints
• Building and managing the project schedule, defining the critical path, tracking activities to ensure functional team members are meeting agreed upon deadlines, generating and communicating status reports, and escalating critical issues
• Preventive management of roadblocks, identifying risks and generation of risk mitigation plans
• Coordinating and facilitating project meetings including kick-off meetings, project team meetings, risk assessments, lessons learned, post launch reviews and additional meetings as required
• Providing transparency and communication on project status and risks to cross functional team members, Project Management Lead and Business Leadership Team(s)
Responsible for the consistent application, disciplined execution, and continuous improvement of Nestlé's I&R processes and tools. This includes:
• Managing projects and their cross-functional teams through the established processes, including the NPDI stage gate process.
• Identifying, documenting and ensuring implementation of process improvements to drive speed to market execution Driving proper and consistent use of the NPDI stage gate project management tool by: maintaining and ensuring data accuracy, deliverable completion by cross functional team members, and documentation as specified by relevant policies and procedures; and continuous improvement through maintenance of templates and supporting documentation
• Meeting established KPI's
Project Team Leadership:
Apply leadership, coaching and influencing skills to manage cross-functional teams and drive projects forward, ensuring time and resources are used effectively and efficiently to meet project and business objectives.
Other duties as required
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
• Minimum BA/BS required
Minimum 5 years of cross functional experience including but not limited to Engineering, Operations, Technical Applications Group, Research & Development, Marketing (includes 1-3 years of effective project management or related experience)
• Demonstrated ability to successfully lead complex projects.
• PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification
• Related experience in food industry, manufacturing knowledge/experience
• Experience with stage gate methodology preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Project management and project management software skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently is necessary.
• Ability to manage and lead teams
• Facilitation skills
• Highly organized with strong time-management skills
• Ability to manage conflict and drive resolution
• Flexibility and adaptability to perform in a high-volume, fast paced and dynamic environment
• Focused on results, proactive, service oriented
• Ability to drive for results through effective leadership and coaching skills
• Quick sifting abilities (focuses project team and stakeholders on the top priorities) Ability to identify links between facts, ideas and situations that have no obvious connection
• Change management skills
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly