Executive Administrative Assistant
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Executive Administrative Assistant-WAY05588 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
This position provides executive level administrative support to a subset of Cargill's Human Resources Leadership Team. This role is responsible for providing the appropriate first impression and representation of these leaders. This position assists with daily workflow management for the leaders including heavy email management, complex scheduling and calendar management, pro-active response management, travel arrangements, providing phone coverage, and other administrative duties as requested. This position plays an important role in representing the HR Leadership Team through a high level of professionalism in executive administration, organizational, technical, and communication skills. The person in this position must be highly organized, a self-starter with strong initiative, ability to be proactive, strong follow through skills, and will appropriately handle confidential materials.
60% - Administrative Support
- First point of contact for the subset of Human Resource leaders, demonstrating a high degree of professionalism. Role has access to highly confidential information and manages inquiries and exercises discretion as required. Strong calendar management for the leaders who have a very active calendar and schedule. Providing the necessary support to manage requests, appointments, deliverables in person as well as virtually. Make international travel arrangements, arrange for visas, document management and handle expense reports with insight on the cost of potential options. Event and meeting planning, and other miscellaneous administrative duties. Work collaboratively with other administrative assistants. May also provide back up support to other administrative roles in the office.
30% - Communications Support
- Manage e-mail and assist in the development of leadership communications, including both internal and external correspondence, PowerPoint presentations and spreadsheets using Excel. Coordinate webinars, Skype for Business meetings and possess the technical knowledge to troubleshoot issues. Keep current on technologies and be proactive to introduce new tools. Stay on top of best practices.
10% - Other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- High school diploma
- 5 years senior level administrative experience, supporting senior leadership. Corporate or business leadership preferred.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that demonstrates a high level of professionalism.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to manage frequent calendar, schedule, and travel changes with a high degree of efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to adjust work hours as needed.
- Ability to remain calm during times of stress.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Desire for continuous process improvement.
- Ability to work independently but also a strong team player, willing to help out when and where needed.
- Strong MS Office - specifically strong in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and other collaboration tool experience.
- Demonstrated track record of providing pro-active solutions.
- Ability to manage international travel arrangements
- Will appropriately handle confidential materials
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Previous experience with international travel requirements and arrangements.
- Previous experience providing administrative support to international managers or leaders.
Job Human Resources
Primary Location US-MN-Wayzata
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Executive Administrative Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly