Focused Improvement Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain, Technical and Productions and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Supply Chain and you'll be part of our logistics backbone - and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of Nestlé Waters offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Supply Chain factories spread across the nation. What you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful - not least is you'll be helping to deliver healthy hydration to millions of thirsty customers. We'll make sure you have the strong leadership and clear direction you need to feel motivated and passionate about accomplishing great things. While you take a pride in delivering an excellent performance, you'll see your contributions are recognized and rewarded with an outstanding level of support, training and benefits - everything you need to grow and thrive in your career.
We currently have an opening for a Focused Improvement Pillar Leader in one of our Breinigsville, PA factories. This role serves as the center of expertise for dissemination, guidance and implementation of Focused Improvement (FI) methodologies, with the purpose of the identification, analysis and elimination of losses.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Establish, deploy, execute and govern the FI Pillar and master plan across in the factory with a focus on the FI main roles: methodology, training, coaching
- Support the definition of FI structure at the Factory level and ensure alignment with the other Pillars
- Train and coach the factory leaders, project leaders and other as needed on the FI methodologies
- Report status and results of DMAIC projects to relevant managers and stakeholders
- Ensure that the benefits generated by the projects are properly measured and that the impact on total costs are effectively validated by F&C
- Check adherence to FI methodology, provide support, create alignment, and review the FI drivers & actions with the Factory
- Interact with the Factory Management Team, Pillar Leaders, Department Managers, TPM Managers, Focused Improvement Teams
Key qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or relevant field
- Six Sigma White Belt, Green Belt, Black Belt or Master Black Belt certified with DMAIC knowledge
- 2 or more years leading Six Sigma/DMAIC project and coaching others on DMAIC
- Knowledge of TPM, with advanced understanding of the FI Pillar and methodologies and a basic grasp of PM, AM and ET pillars
- Prior leadership experience and at least 1 year of experience in operations needed
- Demonstrated ability of teaching/coaching basic problem solving tools at all levels
- Experience in a food or beverage manufacturing environment desired
- Strong PC skills, including the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, minitab and DMAIC & FI related tools
- Advanced English Skills with strong communication, presentation, facilitation and training skills
- Strong grasp of the business with highly developed analysis, influencing , and change management skills
- Basic understanding of Engineering, Supply Chain, Safety, and Costing
- Willingness to embrace the Nestle One Model, Leadership Management and Leadership Principles
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Apply for Focused Improvement Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly