2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Nestlé Health Science (NHSc) is a company on a mission and on the move, motivated by the opportunity to forge a major therapeutic role for nutrition in the management of health and establish a new industry between food and pharmaceuticals. The two elements of the equation are simple; societies are ageing and age and lifestyle related diseases are spiraling. Needs are growing for safe, effective and cost-effective solutions. At the same time, scientific understanding of health, disease and the potential of nutrition - as an integral part of managing health and disease - is growing.
Nestlé Health Science, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Nestlé Group, was created in 2011 to be a leader in these developments and make things happen. We have over 3,000 employees around the world with a wide mix of capabilities - from bio-medical engineers
Individual contributor supporting all Nestle Product Technology Center electrical systems; ensuring functioning of process equipment and availability of building industrial services and its compliance.
During the first phase of establishing the NPTC the Electrical Technician position will be responsible to support the start-up (final design, construction, commissioning, installation & operational qualification) of all electrical systems, Pilot Plant automation and process control systems, as well as operational office/lab support of the Center. In the final role this position will be responsible to support the complete Nestle Product Technology Center including office and lab to maintain, monitor, troubleshoot, repair and upgrade the installed electrical systems, industrial services, process and automation systems, all building management systems while working in a multi-craft environment.
Key Responsibilities · Ensure systems reliability through maintenance of electrical distribution, Motor & Drive Controllers, Process Control
· Participate in Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT), Commissioning, Qualification, & Validation (CQV) of equipment
· Support of Industrial Services Engineer, maintain electrical system documentation (P&ID, electrical line diagrams, manuals, data sheets etc.) at level to assure compliance, efficiency, safety, quality operations, i.e. NEC code requirements, QMS, HAACP, Calibration.
· Lead electrical maintenance efforts for facilities operations aligned with other departments and disciplines necessary for optimum operations
· Comply with all safety and environmental regulations (Internal & External) and applicable Nestle standards
Experience and Education Requirements
• Minimum 10 years in supporting electrical and mechanical systems, process equipment, office and laboratories within the food or life sciences industry
• Accredited Electronics Technical Certification required or equivalent work experience as a journeymen electrician
• State of New Jersey Journeyman Electrical License
• In-depth knowledge of Electricity, in low voltage, medium voltage and high voltage installations
• Experience maintaining & trouble shooting Allen Bradley PLC, HMI, and Drives
• Must be willing and capable of working in a multi-craft and trades environment
• Must understand and have working knowledge of High Risk Work Permitting and Behavioral Based Safety Programs and electrical safety
Preferred Skills and Educational Requirements
• Experience with Building Management Systems preferably Siemens Design and Honeywell EBI
• Experience with Fire Alarm Systems preferably Simplex
• Experience with Security & Access control systems preferably Honeywell
• Experience with Lighting Systems and Lighting Controls
In addition to the above, you have to demonstrate your ability to work constructively with everyone who contributes; to be open to fresh ideas and leverage diversity of backgrounds and experiences; and to act with integrity. You also have to demonstrate your ability to focus on what matters and make choices; to deliver against clear, actionable and measurable priorities, and to work with a lean and nimble mindset. Finally, you will have to demonstrate your ability to challenge the status quo and to help us change the way people view nutritional therapies in health management, with a can-do attitude and passion.
Apply for Electricial Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly