Are you a Chemist with strong leadership experience in the food manufacturing industry? If so, check out this hot new employment opportunity.
Our client is looking for a professional to join their growing team in Springfield, Missouri. In this position you will be overseeing the Chemistry Laboratory within a food manufacturing operation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing day to day leadership and management, including training, mentorship, goal setting, discipline, etc.
- Performing hands on laboratory work, including analyzing food products, ingredients and samples.
- Ensuring that all operations are executed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Monitory the quality assurance and quality control of analytical test results.
- Developing analytical methods and ensuring that all equipment is maintained.
- Preparing test methods and technical reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Strong technical aptitude and experience using a variety of software, including MS Office.
- Strong knowledge of Food Quality and Safety Standards, including USDA, FDA, etc.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary package, strong benefits, 401k matching and vacation time. The client also offers opportunities for growth and development.
To apply for this role please submit your resume, including career accomplishments, in word format today. We look forward to receiving your application.