Our client is a one-of-a-kind leading food company, supplying both branded and private label products to a range of blue-chip customers. As part of their exciting expansion plans, they are now seeking hire a talented Research & Development Manager to join their amazing team based Richmond Hill Ontario. This professional will carry out a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Hands on development/mixing of new recipes in a variety of healthy bakery categories- Gluten Free products would be a BONUS!!!
- Process development - taking the new product from the test kitchen, into the factory and onto a finished product
- Working with our clients and co-packers to develop new and exciting products
- Develop and approve technical label copy and product specifications for branded and private label products (including ingredient lists, nutritional panels and claims)
- Resolve and provide regulatory expertise for internal or external issues and initiate corrective action for products developed
- Design budgets based on raw materials, preparation, manufacturing, packaging, and labeling costs ensuring profitability.
- Guarantees compliance food safety and quality standards are being met from raw material stage to finished product.
- Assist in packaging specifications and product launches
- Work alongside with all departments to meet organizational goals
The ideal candidate will be a university graduate in
Bachelors in Food Science and have at least 4 years continuous R&D experience in the bakery industry. The successful candidate will be offered an attractive salary package and the chance to grow your career with a leading food company. To apply, please email your resume in Word format and don’t forget to include your major professional achievements in it. We look forward to hearing back from you!