Europe Snacks FP&A Manager
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Grow with us and be a leader in the Snacks Category annual Budgeting, financial outlook processes and month-end reporting.
Youll have to drive clarity and alignment on the total P&L across Category Lead teams and provide timely and accurate submissions to Area Planning.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
As well as leading the snacks category in financial planning and analysis, youll be a powerhouse in the field of category budgeting and help to drive financial savings in all areas.
You can expect to be involved in the following activity:
- Own the Category entity P&L for Actuals, Outlooks and Budgets & lead the Snacks Category month-end reporting, annual Budget and financial outlook processes ensuring total P&L alignment across Category Lead team and timely and accurate submissions to Area Planning, with support from a GBS Reporting Analyst
- Oversee the management reporting for the Category ensuring data consistency and addressing the needs of key stakeholders
- Translate Category Targets into Cluster targets for Budget and 5 year Strategic Outlooks, ensuring an aligned market view with controllers. Drive broad communication and understanding of the targets in the multifunctional Category team
- Review and challenge Category entity Cash Flow Actuals and Forecast ensuring robust forecast and insightful analysis is provided for Actuals, Strategic Estimates and Budgets
- Make recommendations for risk mitigation and profit/cash improvement in all areas of the P&L and BS through close interaction with Commercial Finance and BU lead team
- Provide insightful, value added analysis and presentations to the Category BU Finance Director, Lead team and other team members as necessary to support business decisions and other ad-hoc requirements
- Manage CBU overhead delivery including budget / outlook preparation and actuals vs forecast analysis, including ongoing communication with BU Lead Team on variance analysis and recommendation as to how to manage risks and opportunities, with support from GBS OHD Analyst
- Lead Zero Based Budgeting process for BU across OHD and Brand Building
- Lead the co-ordination of the annual 5 Year Planning process including maintenance of the planning tool, working with Category Commercial Finance team to obtain, understand and challenge their input provided for Clusters
- Drive robust Category FP&A processes and deliverables within the Category and across the Cluster Business Units, ensuring alignment across both categories and with Area
- Deliver Special projects and ad hoc analysis, as required
- Act as the Section 404 audit coordinator for the Category entity, communicating internal deadlines to key contacts, providing support to teams to ensure S404 requirements are met
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Minimum of 7 years experience, preferably in FMCG and including 1-2 years in a planning and forecasting role
- Degree in Finance or related field with significant relevant experience
- To be intrinsically motivated with strong interpersonal skills and a drive for making change
- Excellent knowledge of financial processes, including planning and analysis
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles and procedures with a strong understanding of P&L, Balance Sheet Cash Flow
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- A high level of proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Hyperion Financial Management
- Excellent influencing, analytical and leadership skills as this role involves presentations to senior European Management
- Strong communication skills: ability to work well with others in a team environment, work effectively in a multi-cultural environment and develop relationship at multiple levels
- People Management experience with proven track record in motivating and engaging teams through change and managing remote teams
- Fluent English - both in verbal and written
- Professional Qualification relevant to the role
- International experience
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please dont hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kelloggs opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Apply for Europe Snacks FP&A Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly