Senior Manager, Customer Service Strategy
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
ReadyRefresh by Nestlé
ReadyRefresh by Nestlé
is one of the most visible parts of the Nestlé Waters business, delivering healthy hydration to customers where they need it most. It's another example of how we are committed to helping people maintain a healthy lifestyle. You've no doubt seen our trucks on the road, on their way to bring our water and tea products to thirsty consumers. Our drivers and unit leaders are the backbone of the ReadyRefresh team. By joining this fast-growing area of our organization you'll have the opportunity to share in our mission with a real sense of ownership and the freedom to succeed in your role. It's a chance to apply your skills and experience to work that's as challenging as it is rewarding. Whether collaborating as team to deliver superior customer service or making a lasting impact with your individual accomplishments, you'll be an essential and valuable element of our success. We'll make sure you receive the support, benefits and development you need to build the perfect career.
We are currently seeking a Senior Manager, Customer Service Strategy
reporting to the Director, Customer Service Center (CSC) and based in Stamford, CT or Raynham, MA. Raynham is centrally located between Boston, MA,
and Providence, RI, this position will be responsible for tying together the end to end customer experience across Raynham workgroups: Customer Service, Account Services and Operations. Leveraging strategic thinking, the Senior Manager, Customer Service Strategy will identify opportunities to improve Nestlé Waters' business through the removal of waste or rework. This position will also drive alignment across all functional departments as it relates to the customer experience.
Key responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Strategize with CSC Leadership to define and implement the vision of the CSC as the customer-centric hub of ReadyRefresh
- Define and optimize the customer lifecycle by:
- Mapping the customer journey
- Developing listening points in the customer journey (e.g., usage, satisfaction, etc.)
- Standardizing interventions for each point in journey
- Defining segmentation of customer base and varying strategies
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement; and
- Learning from best practices in industry
- Interface with members of marketing, finance, & operations to identify opportunities to improve process efficiency, eliminate re-work, and optimize actions that negatively impact the customer experience
- Align and streamline customer communications with the marketing department
- Oversee and govern IT project plans to install technology enhancements and operational workflows
- Partner with Nestle' Continuous Excellence (NCE) teams to accelerate the launch of Lean initiatives and strategize with CSC Leadership on local Must Win Battles/Priorities
- Become a key member of CSC leadership team to influence and guide long-term customer-focused strategy
- Track value of all process improvement and customer service improvement initiatives
Key measures for this position include but are not limited to:
- Delivery of current state customer service assessment, including understanding of top gaps, and articulation of recommended solutions and CSC vision within the first 6 months including the creation of end-to-end storyboards
- Creation and implementation of an Net Promoter Score (NPS) dashboard to measure and track progress against key NPS metrics for the business
- Benchmarking of competitive performance and key drivers
- Marked improvement in customer satisfaction rating/voice of the customer feedback
- Continued implementation of NCE Lean processes and advanced practices in the CSC
- Reduced operational expenses YOY
Key qualifications for this position include but are not limited to:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5-7 years of business experience required
- Demonstrated success in strategy creation and implementation, with positive ROI impact
- Consulting and customer service industry experience preferred
- Advanced project management skills
- Strong analytical and mathematical abilities
- Self-motivated, quick learner, organized, detail-oriented
- Six Sigma or Lean experience preferred
- CPG experience preferred
We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Apply for Senior Manager, Customer Service Strategy
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly